Chapter 22

2k 🎉💖 now if I could get that many followers on here and IG 😂

Emily's pov

My breathing was irregular I popped up. I rubbed my eyes. Wow all of that was a dream. I really hadn't seen tyler in the shop maybe that was my brains way of making me see I miss him. Its like 3 am. Couldn't hurt to get a snack. I hopped out my bed and walked down my stairs to the kitchen. I grabbed the rest of my fat burger burger and warmed it up wen I heard a knock. Who the hell is knocking on my door at 3 am? I walked over to it looking through the peep hole.

All I could see was a donut sweater one of tylers he made back when we first started going out I guess you could say. And then he began talking. It was muffled. I kept peeping through the hole until I saw the gap. A smile crept up on my face. I un locked the top and bottom lock and opened the door facing Tyler Okonma. Woah. I moved aside so he could step in. Before I could even get a word out his lips collided with mine. After that everything went dark. I woke up in my bed alone. Maybe I was dreaming? I walked into my kitchen. I could smell food. Who the fuck in my house cooking?? I turned the corner to see tyler. Well I guess it wasn't a dream after all.

Yes it is short. I would've been longer but ya nigga sick 😩 literally dropped my phone 20 times while typing cause I sneezed 😩