Chapter 21

Hodgys pov

Man I cant believe what Emily tried to do. She had everyone bent out of shape. A nigga thought she was gonna die! Even I shed one real nigga tear all I know is tyler better stop fucking up with her i don't think she can take anymore of his bullshit and on top of all that Raquel's missing! Whenever me and the wolves bring her up he tries to dismiss the subject. I would investigate him more but I'm not stupid I know how he gets when's he's mad and I'm deffinetly not going to make myself his next target.

Nosey niggas meet wolf.

Earls pov

Even though I fucked up bad with Emily she did forgive me. And now she tried to end her life because of some more bullshit all because of some stupid shit I did. I should've never made tyler think she was unfaithful in the first place. I really do have love for Emily. I fucked up. But more importantly he fucked up hes lucky im to happy about Emily being okay to whoop his ass. I should kill him.

Tacos pov

I've been smoking blunts lately I couldn't sleep knowing she tried to do this. What if I had never found her? What if she would've been dead and it would've been my fault for not checking on her? IM just glad shes okay. But the way she looked. So pale and barley breathing when I found her scared me. She really tried to kill herself it happened. And its his fucking fault. Hes put her through so much. Im crying now. Fuck thats my bro.

But if he keeps fucking up hell be the next one in a hospital bed.

Tylers pov

I know everyone looks at me as the problem. The wolves bring up Raquel a lot now. I know they suspect something but none of them will investigate me. I know them too well. No ones even talking to me. I hate this fucking place. All the wolves especially Travis prolly want to end me right now. I went into Emily's room to talk to her. I apologized she forgave me. I'm gonna let her live her life now. I need to leave for a while. Take care of Raquel's body and other things. But mainly to work on controlling wolf. I'm actually leaving tonight. I kissed Emily goodbye. I wont be back for a while.

Emily's pov

Tylers gone. Hes leaving to get his shit in order. As much as I wish I could say it breaks my heart it doesn't. Hes used me so much and now he leaves when I need him the most even though hes leaving for good reasons.

(Months later)

I've been home for a while now. I retuned to school and all that good shit. I got my shit in order. Me and Thebe started talking again. I think I might still have feelings for the faggot. Tyler is m.i.a. Haven't heard or seen of him since the night he left. I have to admit I miss him. But I'm trying to get my shit together. Schools over I graduated! Not that I wasn't going to. School moved by so quick. I'm going to ucla Im pretty excited. The guys have a shop. On fairfax I think.. Its really cool they sell skater shit and stuff most of the designs are shit tyler drew before he left and other things. Life's pretty great.

Trenton has grown so much I love him! Me and Courtney are close again and I haven't had any problems with eating or anything else. I live in a condo I bought with my job. Oh I forgot to tell you. IM a writer for the la times haha.

I was walking into the guys store. They were all crowded around someone. I pushed between them only to see Tyler. I don't think I've smiled harder in my life. As soon as he showed that gap my heart melted. I didn't realize how much I had missed him.

Short short short sorry guys