Chapter 12 Sadness and pain

Mia pov

Its been a few months since tyler apologized. Three to be exact. I never once got a call from thebe. Hed just like my pictures on ig and sometimes spark a two minute converstation. I thought we really had something ya know? I guess not. His actions towards me really bummed me out. But Im trying to get over him. As for tyler? We've been fine. He kept his word and got his multiple personalities in check. He sees a therapist or whatever I think his name is Dr. T C. Tyler hates him at times but atleast he helps. Tyler's kinda my best friend now. Hes been here for me a lot. I also dated Alex. We got to know eachother more and I fell for him. And he liked me back! But, he started smoking. And got really violent when he did. He hit me a few times. I made the mistake of telling tyler. He attacked alex. After all that Alex was taken away. Hes in jail for the next 5 months. My heart hurts. I fell for him only to be hurt time and time again. My feelings for tyler never left. When I dated Alex he was there. When thebe wouldn't return my texts or calls and blocked me on Instagram he was there for me. I wanted to tell him how I felt. But it seemed like he had moved on. He has a girlfriend, her names Milan. Shes gorgeous way prettier than me. And more. I guess thats what he sees in her. I dont really hang with anyone bedsides the wolves jasper and taco are like my big brothers now. I tell them everything. I feel like I fucked up. I hate myself for putting tyler through my bullshit. Everytime. With thebe, Alex and more. No wonder hes moved on shit I would too.

I walked into school. I was quite in school nowadays. I just tried to finish up the day without having problems. It was lunch I wasn't hungry. When I dated alex he Critizized me for eating so much. I began eating less and less. Even went to the hospital a few times. I still dont eat much but everyone tries to make me. I sat under a tree on the field. I started doodling in my book. I hated myself sometimes this was one of those times. I sighed and stared at the clouds. Tyler interrupted my thoughts.

"Hey Emily!" He yelled. I smiled and greeted him back.

"Hey T whats up?" I replied

"Nothing. Just wanted to bother you. I haven't seen you around much is everything you know ok." He said taking his hat off and rubbing his head.

"Yea I've just been busy." With nothing. I thought to myself.

"Oh okay. Well I was wondering if you'd help me decorate my place for Milan's suprise party," he said grinning.

"Um.. sure" I replied. Helping him do something for Milan was the last thing I wanted to do. But ill do this for him.

"Cool come over after school?" He asked

I agreed. The bell rang indicating it was time for 7th period I waved to tyler as he walked towards science running into Milan and picking her up kissing her. I sighed and looked away. I couldn't deal with this today so I hopped the short fence and headed home. I walked inside to hear someone talking. I assumed it was taco and continued walking to my room. I opened the door to see thebe sitting on my bed.

"Hey there beautiful."