"You should not be here. The master hasn't authorised you to be here." His eyes twitch as his exposed heart pumps manically. "You are a human. Are you here to hurt me?" The android's bottom lip quivers. "Androids must always serve humans. Always serve."

"I'm not here to hurt you. I promise." I look around for anyway to get out of here. "I'm here to help
The master."

"Oh." He smiles, the pumping his poor heart has to do lessens. "We always serve the master. Yes, yes, yes."

I sigh, thankful that there's another door in the bathroom. The floorboards whine as Luther paces just outside.

No time like the present.

I fight my jitters, and make my way through the far door, trying to tread lightly on these termite infested timber. Every step reverberates in my ears. Every background noise makes my hair stand on end.

As my eyes adjust to the darkness, the room moves. There are more partial androids in here, missing various limbs, dragging, limping and waving their way in the long, narrow room. This guy is proper fucked.

"Why would he let me up here?" This Mengele motherfucker is bad news. I pull my phone from my pocket and take pictures of the monstrosities before me. Hunks of metal stick out of the closest android, limping towards me.

One of his hands has been replaced with kitchen scissors, and it stretches out to me, but stops before making contact. "H,h,h,help me." His voice is distorted and jumbled, eyes flickering with every attempt at communication.

"I'll get you out of here. I promise." I nod at the android, and his spiky shoulders relax.

Zlatko dismantles and pieces back these poor souls. He's pieced them back just enough for them to function, but nothing more. This fucker is going to pay.

We need to get out of here, like yesterday. Connor and Hank are down there with this guy, and who knows what he's got planned.

"Gibson! Gibson!" Hank's voice booms from downstairs. "Come on, we're leaving."

BANG! BANG!

"Hank!" I gasp. "I've got to help them."

"W,w,wait!" The android manages to stutter.

"I'll come back."I wave my hand at him. "I've got to help my colleagues."

"I c,c,can h,h,h,h,help y,you!"

I don't have time for this.

"I'll be back soon."

His non-mutilated hand grabs at my arm. "P,p,p,p,please." His jaw shutters like a vintage camera, processing the words through a tortured mind. "O,o,over here."

Choices:

Choose wisely, you very well know lives depends on it! You've got up until Friday 11th Jan