♡ Chapter Zero Six ♡

I'm back yer jelsa lovers!
Hi-hi-hi...so..thought y'all gonna say that 'Oh, look this author sucks because she didn't continue this stories.' Or like 'UPDATE! C'MON! UPDATE!'

*insert epic face* WELL, ALRIGHT!!

HERE'S MY UPDATE!! -..-" Rawr.

Jk. ;D

But Seriously guys, your feedback's/comments/suggestions brings to the top of the world to me. Y'all rock my entire world out! Welp! Here it is guys! Please..sit back, and read on!

Fish out!

~~

E l s a

I banged the table as I create a huge gasp between punz and anna's breath,"HU-WHAT?!" I yelled.

"Shh.. Stop it, your over reacting elsa." She shooshed.

"I can't believe this. You and that Jerk--relationship--together?! You've got to be kidding me." I said, trying to say each if the word. Confusion drawn into my mind. 'They only met..like 1 week and they had a relationship already? I mean not trying to be rude nor mean AGAIN, but this.. I really hate this situation. I wanna stab my heart and be dead. Cuz.. that's the only way to make my life peaceful and not miserable.' But no, I have to live my life to the fullest eventhough I'm facing the tough challenges that God bought me.

I snapped off as Anna talk,"Already?" Anna asks. "She's playing easy-to-get at jack." She whispers beside my ear. 'No. this is really unbelievable.' Punz is such an easy-to-get-girl. Ugh. This is really frustrating. Wait, no. Don't you even dare say anything. I'm not jealous on their new relationship and I never will. I love punzie and anna. But punzie is really stubborn and naughty. Sometimes she and anna acts as 7 year old school girls.

And he loved that guy already? Puh-lease. I know that it's not my business. It's because..I don't wanna hurt punzie's feelings anymore. I can't see her suffer from that nonsense lovey dovey thing.' This needs to stop. Right here. Right now.'

I left a sigh,"Okay, punz. You have your choice and I respect that.." I continued coming over to her, "I'm happy for you" I said as I try to hug her. I whispered beside her ear,"But, please, don't he even dare try to break your heart or I will break his legs into pieces." I growled, over reacting myself.

"Tss.. He's not that bad!" Punz exclaimed, flashing a smile on me. I rolled my eyes, giving her a smile back. 'Just go with the flow on the conversation els', Just go with the flow.' I thought to myself, calming.

"Your the best els! Anna!" She yelled excitingly. A wide smile plastered on punz's face, still while hugging us; me and anna.

"Um, girls? May I?" A lusty familiar voice interrupt our girly-mance (girl+romance) . 'Lusty yet disgusting' as I re-phrase it. We pulled off, hugging each other before. Then and then.. I saw as I expected: jack.

"Yeah, whatever." I responsed, rolling my eyes at him. "Els, be nice." Anna pinch weakly my side. "I'm nice..see!" I plastered a fake smile, turning my face on him.

At punz's reaction seems so awkward for her, so she managed jack for a walk then left like nothing happened.

~>~>~>

Hiccup laughed as he throw some rocks near the pond. "Oh no she didn't, why would anybody wants to be with that piece of heartbreaker jerk?"

I shrug, holding my both knee while sitting near the river with hiccup. We usually go here when we discuss something going on life.

He chuckled, and continued throwing some rocks on the river, skipping above the water surface."Don't shrug me, you shrugger." He mocked.

"What am I supposed to say?" I ask.

"I don't know. You tell me." He said, smirking. "THINK FAST!" He then quickly throw as a speed of light the rock on his hands before aiming at my face. I gasp as I saw the rock is gonna aim at my face. On a lucky way, I dodge it quickly as the rock almost hit my nose.

"Whu-what was that for?!" I growled.

"What? It's fun." He responsed, still mockingly. ARGH.. I fhudgingly hate hiccup, well..in a bad way. Why does he have to be so annoying!

"GROW OLD, KID...I'M FRIDGING SERIOUS HERE!"

"Woah, woah, for the first time in my whole life. How did you get so serious?"

"This situation is between punzie's life and death."

"Your not punz's mom. Duh?"

I stood up were I sat, "she's my cousin, and I will do anything for her. And I need to pay what I owe from her parents for taking of me and anna while mom and dad left." I exclaimed, then left.

~~
I'll add some of it later..if I can.

But hey! School is really hard for me. Lack of time and lack of inspiration! But I do have time to edit my incorrect spellings and grammars.

Vote&Comment!!

Type On!!

See yah soon!

~ Snow ♥