♡ Chapter Zero Three ♡

E l s a

I sat on a chair with punzie, beside us are, Our loud classmates chattering about their love ones nor soulmates. Arfgh... Not trying to judge something but they took advantages about their love ones, that's why they ended broking up. While Mrs.Canfield is doing her discussion, that no one keeps her attention. THIS SUCKS.

I look outside as I gaze at the window , an old oak tree, watching the dry leaves fall off the ground. As I try to remember punzie's situation, his love life. Why do it have to be teenager's problem is love? I sigh in boredomeness.

Usual day has come; Waking up for school, Eat breakfast, Do Homeworks and other School activities, Hang out with punzie and anna, Go to School, yadah..yadah..blah...blah...

As I was daydreaming about...STUFFS?! I put my hands on my right cheek, while my left does the doodle on a piece of paper, saying "I think too much". I look at the window again that caught my attention. A guy appeared behind the oak tree.

A platinum hair, tall, blue polo and gentleman-like. It's jack...Jack, I've heard about him. I suppposed to sit him on math's when we were on middleschool. We talk, but not that friendly conversation. I used to avoid guys, as well as him.

He's very playful, funny I guess? and a hearthrob when we were middle school. Yup! Indeed, he's Mr.Popular while me is also called as "Nerd" or "Teacher's pet" on Burgess Middleschool. I look at him, sitting on the oak tree. 'What the Cookie is he doing there? does he have classes?'I thought.

He caught me looking at him. I want to turn around and avoid his sight. But he really got me, I looked at him back. A grin appeared on his lip. Eventhough were far from the distance, I can still see him grinning like an idiot.

He then wave his hand a little, giving me his annoying looks, mouthing me 'HI'. I rolled my eyes on him, ignoring him. I turn my head at punzie, looking somewhere beside me, waving at someone.

I turned around again to see what punzie's waving, it's jack. Looking the both of them side to side. Wow, I thought it was me, it's punzie. That pisses me off (0.0)

Jack turn his eyes on mine, an evil grin drawn into his face. 'Are he joking or something?' I thought to myself. Now, I feel like a stupid person. I continued listening to Mrs.Canfields discussion. And finally it ended.

*kriiiing*

The bell rang. The footsteps thumps on the floor loudly, talking students, and troublesome guys passing through the hall. I stand there waiting for punzie in her class to end. Holding my book with my both hands as I stare people awkwardly.

Too many different people passing through the hall; the rich ones, the popular ones, the geeks, the shy one... I am kinda loner, I do not talk to my classmates much, neither it's a project or activities

Punzie and Anna are only my best relative friends. That's why I loved them dearly.

"BOO! Hahaha.."

I gasped as. I saw Punzie and my sister, Anna. My lips grew wide, giving them a smile. "Hey, you two!" I greeted happily. "Wow, good mood, huh?" Anna asks, reaching her eyebrows at me. "Yeah, any problem, sister?!" I asked back, messing her two-sided braid hair. "Aww...jeez, stop with messing-hair-thing, you've never changed since you were on middle school." She says pouting.

"Well..-" I've been trailed off by punzie. "some thing's never changed, my dear sister." I raised my eyebrows at punzie "Heey...that's my line." I said irritatingly. "Yeah, yeah..let's go home. I'm really tired." She says, walking pass through me and anna.

"Hey wilson!" A familiar voice echoes the hall. The three of us turned our heads, were we saw behind the voice is....none other than jack. He ran, coming over to us, panting  "S-See you on Saturday. Okay?" Rapunzel came beside me, like he wanna shriek or something.

I watched them doing their conversation. I'am really impressed how punzie communicates with other people at here, on our campus. "So yeah.. bye!". Jack waved at punzie, and now looking at me smiling stupidly.

"So what was that about?" Anna asks smiling evilly, I giggled and watched them. "What?" punzie said, widing her eyes like she doesn't know anything. "You know... about the event on saturday? Yeh? Yeh?" Anna said, hitting her elbow weakly at punzie's shoulder.

Punzie giggles, walking and following her. "Well..nuff-thing actually, he's my partner on our dance class. We have to practice on saturday."punzie continues, waving her hands sarcastically. I put a small smile on her,"Good for you... your lucky.." I said.

I heard a weak thump on the ground, Anna and Punzie stopped walking."wait? lucky?" Punzie asked. "lucky about what?" Anna added. I flashed a smile at them."Nothing, it's getting late. Let's go home.."

I don't wanna know punzie that she's really lucky. She had luck about her crush, but she's unfortunate when it comes to serious love problems. Okay, I'm a little bit jealous at punzie cuz she got everything: Beautiful, Rich, Kind-hearted, Good sense of humor, and also NOT A NERD.

"hey elsa? you there?" Punzie said, poking me on the face. I nodded in response. We headed home lately.

~~

Ok, this chapter really sucks!!!!!

Vote&Comment if you want to.

Type On!!!

~ Snow ♥