Am I Doing this Right?

En başından başla

She goes to ice guy's side and replies automatically without thought, "Our power defiantly would make quick of any situation."

A small water vortex dances in her hand, "Why not use it to finish this one." She grinned a hollow grin up to Ice guy it was similar to a child smiling to ask if they were doing a good job.

She pushes the vortex up over my head and grasp the ice guy's hand. Frosty laughably manically as they command the element in unison, "Combined attack: needle barrage!"

As the name tells, icicles the size of my forearm rain down toward me.

I keep my cool and I bite down hard on my sword, "Three sword style: Ō Tatsu Maki!"

The cyclone of slashes shatters the icicles raining down toward me but they are relentless. No end in sight.

I wasn't completely sure how I was going to fend of the continuous attack but eh. I'd figure something out.

Before I could do that a streak of scorching hot flames cuts through the vortex evaporating the water and melting the ice

Sanji lands by my side with a certain grace. Will never admit that to him but you know.

He nonchalantly lights a cigarette, "Looks like this fight needs some heat that only I am capable of bringing." 

I glare at him, "I am doing plenty fine myself. I don't need any of your help ero-cook."

He blows smokes in my face and snorts, "Oh yeah. I can tell you are handling it so well. The walking ice sculpture doesn't have a scratch on him and my beloved Arya still has machine parts in her."

An irk mark forms on my head and I grind my teeth, "Shouldn't you be off helping Nami or Robin or something."

"Nah. Hawk eyes took over my fight rambling on about of inconceivably slow I was. Luffy is fighting the smoke girl. Nami and Robin are taking on teenage female Crocodile. Everyone else is taking on the marines when they try to place the explosives." Sanji flicks his cigarette bud at me, "So I figured I would help your pathetic ass. Since I am too much of a gentleman to fight a lady."

Arya sends high pressure bullets our way breaking up our spat. "Now we can kill two of them Zero." Her voice was as icy as Frosty was.

Zeros grabs her hand causing the top layer of water to freeze over, "Yes my dear."

They slam their hands onto the ground causing the world to quake. 

Three story tall ice pillars shoot up out of the ground. I coil up all my muscles and take a mighty leap while Sanji jumps up into the sky using sky walk.

I prepare for my next attack giving flicker of a side glance to Sanji and grumble in defeat knowing it would be better if he took on Frosty when I focused on Arya, "Okay I will accept your help just this once and only because Arya's life on the line. Got that!" 

Sanji let's go of his sky walk with a cocky grin, "Sounds good to me! Now let's melt this cocky bastard and bring Arya back." He starts to flip in midair, "Jenga Ho!"

I follow suit; Sanji's confidence rejuvenating my own, "Daibutsu Giri!"

The combo attack easily shatters the ice pillars but we didn't get to the ground fast enough to aim our attack toward the Zero guy.

Sanji uses his moment to launch himself toward Frosty using Extra Hachis, firing a baggage of powerful kicks determined to crush Frosty. Zero blocks reflexively with walls and pillars of ice.

A sword rushes toward my head I quickly block it with my own, "Pay attention to your opponent swordsman." I snap my gaze to her voice just in time to watch her multiple, "One sword style: Ten Demon Pursuit!"