Remember Me

*Arya*

"Arya. Wake up. It is near noon."

My body was shook roughly.

I take a deep breath and push myself up rubbing my eyes. Finding Sentomaru and Micah's face at the end of my bed side.

I rub my eye one more time for good measure, "I apologize after waking up from my upgrade I feel very droopy."

"That is very normal. It means that the upgrades are working. Your body needs down time for them to fully take effect. It'll be a few more days until your complete. Let's hope nothing bad happens during that time." Sentomaru informs me.

I scratch my bare stomach, "What difficulties would happen?"

"The Straw Hat crew mostly. They are still after you, but you don't need to know that." Sentomaru rambles.

"Why are they after me?" In the question rolls off my tongue slight disinterest. I get up out of bed not caring that I was only in a black sports bra and dark blue cheeky panties as I walk to my closet and pulling out a white marine tank top with the blue crest on the chest, black cargo shorts, black combat boots.

"Must you parade around in your undergarments so freely. It is indecent." Micah scolds me with a flush face.

I blink lazily at him, "I'll be wearier of that next time thank you. Now Straw Hats. Were they not satisfied with killing my crew?"

I lace my boots up and stretch my arms over my head cracking my long spine as I wait for the answer.

"The Straw Hats were after your God Fruit power. They wanted to kill you and transfer the fruit to their swordsmen Roronoa Zoro. That why Zoro killed your crew without a second thought." Micah informed me. What I was assumed was rage bubbled in his voice.

"Noted. The AL's and I will just kill them next time we see him. We are a strong division." I reach for my gold pin and clip it my shirt where it sat with a comforting weight.

Micah shoots up and pulls the pin closer for inspection stretching my tank top, "Who gave you this?"

"Zero did. Were he and I lovers before the Straw Hat ordeal went on? He gave me this gift and is very affectionate with me." After the sentence leave my mouth Micah clenches his fist tight.

"No, he is just a flirtatious child. You never wanted a relationship you said it would ruin your training." Micah has a vein popping out of his head.

I rub my chin, "But if I become the strongest than I can I enjoy other things in life?"

Sentomaru chuckles, "Sure thing. When that time comes you can do whatever and whoever you want, but now it is time for your check up and training. Come on."

Micah scowls at him as the leave the room.

I gaze into the mirror and stroke my black stubble.

My yellow eyes looked so large in this body. So lonely. Like a full moon floating in a starless sky.

I focused inward on myself.

My eyes told me I was supposed to feel something. Loneliness. Sadness. Longing.

There was a twinge in my stomach. A soreness in neck. My brain felt like cotton.

I couldn't remember what the emotional pain felt like, but I knew it used to be there. However, it was taken from me so I could forget my jaded past and build a brighter pirate free future.

"Arya dear come on!" Micah voice was impatient.

I rest on my hand on my stomach.

This was worth it right? There was nothing worth remembering in my past anyway.