Chapter 6

We headed to the elevator. " Bunny is right. As much as it pains me to say ,old friend, this time Easter is more important than Christmas."

"Hey! did everyone hear that ?!" Bunny exclaimed surprised. "We must hurry to the Warren everyone to the sleigh." North stated. He sure loves that sleigh. "Oh no, mate. My Warren, my rules. Buckle up." Bunny sayed smugly. It was kind of cute to be honest. He thumps the floor of the workshop twice and a massive hole appears on the floor of the workshop taking the Guardians two elves and two yetis with us. "Whooo-Hooo!!!" I yelled riding on a shadow board going on the side walls. "Shostakovich!" North yelled as well. Jack was surfing/skating and Tooth was hovering along with us. The end of the tunnel nears and the others land in a heap at the bottom of the tunnel. Except for me, I shot out of the tunnel made my board disappear and flipped twice and landed perfectly in front of the others.

"Show-off

"Show-off." Jack mumbles. "What was that Jack?" I asked after standing up with my eyebrow raised. "Nothing." He says scratching the back of his neck. "Ah ha ha. Buckle up. Is very funny." North says sarcastically. "For someone who can say things sarcastically really doesn't know when others use it. Wow. Oh and nice place Thumper." I stated. Bunny laughs "Welcome to the Warren. And thanks sheila." He says confidently then embarrassed. He then stands alert, turning towards the first tunnel and his ears perk up,while his nose twitches. And it really cute. Though I would never say that out loud "Something's up." he then states

A horde of Bunny's undecorated eggs come running out of the tunnel, so he gets into a battle-ready stance. Then everyone else does too. Not me though, I normally can sense danger but I don't so...¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Bunny's Easter Island Sentinel Eggs spin their faces around to look mean. Bunny starts screaming first as he rushes forward, followed by the others. I just teleport to the tunnel 'cause why not?

Turns out it's my favorite child, Sophie that comes running out of the tunnel from the tunnel screaming along with them until they all quiet down. She is holding some of the unpainted Easter eggs. I smiled she hasn't seen me yet. "Sophie?" The Guardians laugh nervously as they put away their combat gear, Sophie coos." What is she doing here?" Bunny exclaims. North Pats himself down "Uhh... snowglobe." "Crikee, somebody do something!" Thumper says. Ok I will.

"Buggy!" I exclaimed. Sophie turns around and her face lights up when she turns around."Tree! Tree!" She said running to me. I pick her up and she snuggles into my chest laughing. I smiled. "Wait you know her?" Jack says while the others are in shock that she can see me. "Yup. I'm her 'imaginary friend' and she's my only believer." i sayed using my free hand making air quotes and kissing her on her forehead. Which she giggles. "Hey, Buggy? Who's your favorite holiday spirit?" "You, you!" she jumps in my arms. "Ok, your second?" "Bunny, Bunny!" she jumps again. "Well guess what, he right there." I said pointing at him. I put her down and she smiles and starts to run to him. Thumper takes a step back though. "Don't worry, Bunny. I bet she's a ~Fairy Fan~! (Sophie gasps in excitement) It's okay, little one." "Pretty!" Sophie says and I smile. "Ohh! You know what? I've got something ~for you~! Here it is! Look at all the ~pretty teeth~! ~With little blood and gum on them~!" My smile drops and Sophie runs to me sobbing hugging my legs. I put my hand on her head and point her to some eggs then she runs and plays with them. Jack Chuckles. "Blood and gums? (North shrugs) When was the last time you guys actually hung out with kids?" He asked. " Peek-a-boo!" Sophie says looking as some eggs who run under a rock. "We are very busy bringing joy to children! We don't have time... (Sophie runs around laughing) for children." I face-palm at Norths statement. Thumper and Tooth look apprehensive at North's statement. "Hm. If one little kid can ruin Easter, then... we're in worse shape than I thought." Jack makes one snowflake that floats on the wind. "Whee!" Sophie chases after the snowflake, which ends up on Bunny's nose. Bunny's nose twitches, then he smiles with Jack's power's help. "Whee whee!" Sophie says happily again, and I just smile.

(A/N) I am finally in the mood to write again and I have alot of writting to do. So I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Peace out my little stars. Oh, and HAPPY LATE NEW YEAR!!!!!!