Chapter 5

I looked at my hand and saw bunny's hand still holding mine.

Normally in this situation I would probably blush but right now I was to upset to care. Thumper, however, was clearly blushing though his fur somewhat hid it. "I-I-I'm sorry Sheila." He said as he let go of my hand. For some funny reason I missed it. "It's fine Thumper. I'm going to go to my hiding place until I'm needed." I said sadly. Then I just walked away walking tall as if nothing made me upset. My heeled boots gently clacking on the floors as I walked to my little window space to think and/or cry if I wanted. After North finished the work shop many years ago, he built little room for me with a bay window. It was dark and spooky. Keep in mind that this is a different area than when I was sharpening my scythe. I go there to hide from everything and be alone or think and read or relax and on the rare occasion, just cry. Its sound proof so no one can hear me. I could cry as hard as I want and no one can hear me unless they open the door. The only two people who have access to the room are North and I so no one else can open it. We have special necklaces. My heart necklace and North has a snowflake one. 

I love this room. As I walked up to the door I took my necklace off and held it to the imprinted one above a snowflake one in the center of the door. It glowed a faint blue like the inside of my necklace is. The door opened and I put my necklace back on and close the door and took of my boots and weapons, dropping them on the floor and crawling into the bed lifting the covers over my head. I grabbed a remote that was on the window sill and turned on some music. Letting everything sink in. I soon fell into a dreamless sleep. 

Bunny's P.O.V

She turned and walked away like nothing ever happened. She walked tall but I knew she was upset. She was stiff. She said she was going to some room. I barely payed attention, because I missed the feeling of her hand in my paw. I went and asked North of a hiding place she talked about. He was talking to Jack so I waited by the globe. Thirty minutes have passed. "How long is this talk going to bloody take?" I muttered. Then the globes lights started to fade.

Willow's P.O.V

I woke up 25 minutes later. I have slept it over and, I think I like Thumper. I'm like 50% sure but yeah. Anyway, I got up and fixed myself with my magic, putting on my make-up(To cover tear stained face), weapons, and shoes and fixing my hair. I walked over to the globe and notice the globe's lights going out. Thumper started talking about using Easter to tip the scale back. We headed to the elevator. "Bunny is right. As much as it pains me to say my friend, this time Easter is more important than Christmas."

CLIFFHANGER!!!!! I'm tired so this is what you get. Hope you enjoyed.