Morning sex (smut)

A/N: Isn't he perfect? 🤤 the video was the song I listened to when I was writing this and this is my first time writing a book on here, I'll do my best at writing this story, hope you like the story! ~Liz
Things you'll need to know:
You and Mark have been dating for a year and 8 months.
There is smut in this one, but don't get excited. My writing sucks.
(Y/N means Your Name.) ;)
Read on my sinful children

Y/n's pov

It was 9:47 pm and I was on the couch watching tv when Mark had FINALLY come home from his punishment from his friends Ethan and Tyler. I get up and I walk to the kitchen.

"Hey Mark." I say.

"Hi babe." He says.

"I missed you when you were gone." I say smiling.

"I missed you too." He says and kisses my cheek.

"How was it?" I ask.

"Oh the punishment? It was funny but so mean." He says and walks to the living room.

"You kinda deserved it for making that deal for the challenge." I say while following him.

"I know, I know. It was funny though." He says and sits down on the couch.

"What was the punishment this time?" I ask.

"They put me on a stage and made me put on lipstick and a wig." He says and I giggle.

"How is that funny? I had to put on lipstick for Pete's sake!"

"And when you take lipstick off it usually smears."

"Oh god." He says.

"Did you already take it off?"

"Yeah Kathryn helped me out with that."

"Okay." I say and I sit down next to Mark. He wraps his arms around my waist and I snuggle up to him.

"I love you y/n." He says and kisses my head.

"I love you too Marky." I say.

"Hang on a minute." Mark says and gets up. He goes to our shared room. He comes back out with a fuzzy blanket. Yay.

"Ooh ooh ooh gimme gimme gimme." I say reaching out for the blanket.

"Wait." He says and sits back down.

'I want the blankie.' I thought and I pouted.

"Okay okay fine here." He says and gives me the blanket.

I take the blanket and I unfold it, and I pull it over both of us. We watched the tv show that I was watching until I fell asleep in his arms.

*In the morning*

I woke up on the couch still snuggled up with Mark. I try to get up but he says in a sleepy way "No y/n, stay."

"Mark, it's time to get up."

"I don't care, I wanna snuggle."

"Mark we snuggled for more than five hours last night." I say still trying to get up.

"Fine." Mark says and lets me go. I get up and I begin making him and I cup of coffee. I don't drink coffee that much but when I do, I get really jittery, like I start shaking so much. (I'm shaking right now and I don't even drink coffee.)

I opened a cupboard and I grabbed my f/c mug and his Markiplier mug. My god he loves that mug.

I turned on the coffee maker and I waited for the water to warm up. When I heard the coffee maker ding that's when I started making Marks coffee. After when I was done making his coffee I set it off to the side to let it cool a little bit. Then I started making my coffee, just the way I like it. And I don't like coffee (😂 sorry I prefer hot cocoa) so I made hot cocoa. Right after I was done making my "coffee" I turned to get Marks coffee mug and it's gone. I shook my head with a smile printed on my face. I take a sip of my cocoa and I hear Mark's phone ring.