[ He Teases You ]

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

[ artwork creds to Lesya7 on deviantart ]

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

[ 2 0 ]

It was a bright September morning in Konoha, and the Hatake household was more radiant than ever.

It was the day after Kakashi's twentieth birthday, which meant that he not only had a long night celebrating with his friends, but he also had a long night celebrating with his girlfriend.

In the aftermath of that... exciting night, the sun shone brighter, the grass grew greener, and the birds chirped more melodically.

Kakashi seemingly stood in the middle of it all. The early morning glow of the sun streamed through the translucent window above the tub, and illuminated the white suds of soap that covered the floor beneath him. Warm water cascaded down his bare back as he ran a hand through his soaking, silver locks of hair, which had turned into a light charcoal color. Droplets of water were scattered across his muscular chest, making his chiseled abs shine brightly under the gleaming rays of the sun. He hummed happily as he washed the remnants of shampoo out of his hair for the fourth time, continuously forgetting his actions as he lost himself in a blurry daze. Everything was perfect, until...

"Kakashi? I'm leaving."

"Wait... what?!" He exclaimed as he was suddenly brought back into reality.

He quickly scrambled out of the tub, banging his shin on it in the process, as he hastily wrapped a towel around his waist. He internally cursed himself as he tripped over his own foot and violently pulled the door open, nearly slamming it into his own face.

"W-Where are you going?" He asked, wiping the water out of his eyes.

"I got a summon from the Hokage. I should be back soon." you replied, trying your best not to burst into laughter.

"Well, what does he need you for?"

"I don't know. That's what I'm going to find out dummy." You said playfully, turning to walk away.

He grabbed your arm.

"Babe," He began, "aren't you forgetting something?"

"Um, not that I know of..."

Kakashi sighed deeply as he released his grip on your arm, and ran it through his dripping hair. He leaned against the doorframe and shifted his gaze towards you, before breaking into a mischievous smirk.

He began slowly uncrossing his arms, unintentionally drawing attention to his large biceps, as he began walking closer and closer to you.

"Kakashi? What are y-"