Chapter 20

Stephen POV
2 months later

"What was going on out there man? You wasn't yourself". Klay sat next to me as I wiped my face off with the towel.

I missed almost all my shoots, and everyone's noticing.

"I'm fine". I un-tied my shoes pulling them off.

"You say the same thing, where's rihanna? I haven't seen her around other than on social media, what's going on?".

"Klay just go, leave me alone I'm fine". He nodded before getting up leaving out the locker room.

>>>

"And that's it for today, good job out their Steph". Nodding I put the basketball on the side of me as I walked to the back.

Slam called me up asking for a photo shoot for Oakland so they flew me out after the game.

"Alright, I'm gonna go". They nodded as I grabbed my bag walking to my Lamborghini.

Sitting in my car I threw my bag in the back seat before grabbing my phone.

Un locking my phone I went to my contacts hovering over her name.

Clicking on it I nervously drummed my fingers on my steering wheel before I heard sounds.

"Hello?". I snatched my phone out the seat ending the call.

It was Robyn who answered but I recognized the voice as Drake. I used to be a fan of his but now HELL no.

>>>

Robyn's POV

"Who was that on the phone?". Raising my eyebrow Aubrey turned to me shrugging his shoulder.

"Anyway? Are you okay". Ignoring his question I went around my dressing room looking for a comfortable outfit to wear.

I was exhausted, and I still can't believe I have a whole baby growing in me.

"Robyn?!". Aubrey shouted waving his hand in my face.

"What?". I shouted back looking up at him.

"I was calling your name for awhile, what's up with you and don't lie to me". He pulled me to stand across from him.

"You look different". He mumbled before eyeing me walking around me.

"I'm gonna leave you alone then since you alright then, see you later?". Dodging his hug he stopped staring at me.

I've been wearing larger clothes and less revealing for the shows, I couldn't let anyone suspect anything.

"I can't hug you?". Shaking my head he stormed out as I rolled my eyes.

Grabbing my ringing phone I didn't recognize the number but answered it anyway.

"Hello?". Clearing my throat I put it on speaker as I put my shoes on.

"This is Alta Bates, we're calling to inform you a Wardell Curry has been in an accident he's currently in surgery, since your name was on his emergency contact we wanted to tell you".

Grabbing to the phone I busted into tears before ending the call.

Standing on my shaky legs I grabbed my things quickly going out the door not bothering to look where I was going.

"Hey girl? Woah wait why are you crying?". Jen asked as I tried to talk but it only came out as whimpers.

"I-I need to go to California". I wiped my tears staring at her through my blurry vision.

"California? You have another show tomorrow". Jay said standing next to Jen.

"I-it's an emergency I don't have to explain anything to you". I mumbled walking over.

Turning back around Jay let my arm go shaking his head.

"It must be that basketball player, he's messing with your money! He's not a priority this tour is". He shouted before my lip trembled again.

"Are you seriously crying?". He chuckled before shaking his head.

"S-Stop shouting at me and don't worry about why I'm leaving just know I'm gone, my fans will understand".

I've used this gif so much lmao but it's a fav... but thank you for reading my book and for 3k readssssss