하 Chapter5

Y/N POV:

I don't remember walking downstairs or the car ride back home, the only thing I remember, the only thing I could think of was Taehyung and his cute boxy smile.

As I laid on my bed tossing and turning back and forth unable to sleep I sat up to check the time.

2:30am

I wonder if he's awake......... well, only one way to find out.

And as I felt my stomach fill with thousands of little butterflies, I reached for my phone over on the night stand and wrote down the number from the post-it and did the unthinkable.

*Text Message*

Y/N: So... Mr. Post-it, when is it that you're planning on showing me around Seoul?

Placing the phone infront of me on top of the sheets, I anxiously waited for his response as I played with my necklace.

It's late, he probably won't answer. I should just try to get some sleep... Ugh, who the fuck texts back at 2 in the morning, of course he won't answer.

It only took 5 minutes.

DING

*Text Message*

Taehyung: Mr. Post-it ? hehe

I could feel the butterflies in my stomach going crazy.

Y/N: Yeah, I'm thinking of calling you that from now on haha

Taehyung: Huh.. I like it

Y/N: Good, now tell me, Post-it, when are you planning on showing me around Seoul?

Taehyung: Well, I'm hoping that soon but, how would you like to meet up tomorrow?

Taehyung: I wouldn't be showing you around Seoul but, I'd like to see you... What do think? You up for it?

God, did he know how to make me fill up with butterflies...

As I smiled my biggest smile, I texted back.

Y/N: I'd love to.

Taehyung: Great, I'll see you tomorrow Y/N, good night

Y/N: Good night, Mr. Post-it

..............................

"Good morning, fellow beauties" I said with the brightest, most biggest smile coming down the stairs and walked over towards the kitchen where they were all having breakfast.

"You're awfully chipper this morning. What's gotten in to you? You sick or something?" Emily responded as she looked over at me with a confused gaze stuffing her mouth with nutella covered pancakes.

"Ha. ha. Very funny Emily, I'm not sick.... I'm always like this" I said while laughing sarcastically at her comment. I placed my phone on the kitchen island where they were having breakfast and headed towards the fridge.