Chapter 7: Vengence is mine

(Dredge pov)

Dredge was in a tight grip being carried by two cybermen and brought into a lab, he then saw a young man with brown hair and wearing a long black coat working on several different tables with strange devices. The cybermen hooked dredge up to a large device which held him in the air by his wrists, and legs. The young man walked up to dredge and looked at him.

Dredge: who are you.

Arlan: I am Arlan hunter, I am one of y/n's followers. He has instructed me to "take care of you" those where his exact words.

Dredge just hung up from there and watched as arlan started to fill several needles with a strange glowing liquid.

Dredge: what are you putting in those.

Arlan: *turns and smirks* I asked y/n how he wanted me to kill you and he said to make it painful and long lasting. So I took several different lethal chemicals and mixed them together to make this mixture.

Dredge still kept his calm nature and Arlan connected the needles to five different mechanical arms and had two injected in his arms, two injected in his legs, and the final injection directly in his heart. Arlan smirked as dredge started to scream in agonizing pain as the burning liquids flowed through his body. Dredge yells and cries of pain echoed through the laboratory, Arlan continued to smirked as the liquid was emptied from the syringes. Dredges breathing became more rough and hard as the pain through his body increased, Arlan smirks as he took dredge off the restraints and his trembling body fell on the cold metal ground.

Arlan: *turns to the cybermen* clean this mess up.

The cybermen start walking to dredges body and pick him up and carried him to a water pipe and opened it and through his body into the water pipe, where dredges body floated away through the water pipe.

(Y/N pov)

You where putting the tea set away after having dredge taken away, soon after being done with that you saw dredges cane on the chair he was sitting at and you grabbed it and examined it. Your could see he took time crafting it seeing it was made entirely out of green jade crystal, you clenched it in your hands and broke it over your knee in anger and put it on your desk and ordered Arlan to come in, He walked through the doors and bowed to you.

Arlan: yes sir?

Y/N: you are to find dredges family and give them a message.

You then tossed him dredges broken cane.

Y/N: that dredge is dead, long live the shredder.

Arlan grabbed at the cane and smirked.

Arlan: *smirks* it will be done.

(Time skip)

(Korra pov)

After the police station incident Korra and the others returned to air temple island and tenzin invited dredges family over to discuss where to find him and the return of the shredder.

Korra: so tenzin...it's really him isn't it. The one true shredder is back.

Tenzin: I don't know how but from what you have told me it seems so.

Lin: I still don't believe it, no one can come back from the dead. Who ever this is, is most likely just an imposter.

Tenzin: Lin I know this seems impossible but we need to be open to the possibility of him being back.

June: whoever this is took my husband, and I want them found! Find my husband now!

Tenzin: June I promise we will find dredge but we need to plan on what to do if y/n is truly back.