page 7

(Miracle looked at James and smiled faintly, she then took his hands and tried her best to stand up. They danced to the distant music.)

James: Miracle, have you ever thought about having kids?

Miracle: Yes James, many times. I have imagined myself at home, waiting for my husband and kids to arrive from work and school. Preparing their dinner, then eating together and asking how was their day. Seeing their wonderful faces while telling me their stories.

James: How many kids would you like to have?

Miracle: I want 3 kids, twins and a daughter.

James: I would want that too.

(A tear escaped from Miracle's eyes.)

Miracle: I have also imagined myself sitting on a rocking chair, with wrinkled skin and grey hair, beside my husband looking at old photographs and smiling, despite not having teeth, because of the memories that I have made with him.

James: (Looking at Miracle's eyes,) was there any possibility that I was that husband?

(Miracle just looked at James' eyes while crying silently. She suddenly touched her heart and was about to fall in the sand because she felt a sharp pain in her heart. Luckily, James was able to catch her before she fell. James helped her sit down again.)

P.S. I love youजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें