Ne, Kakashi can i keep him?!?

Sasuke had told me id been gone for five and a half years and what itachi did to our clan, i think somewhere in the back of my mind i knew that. I of course still cried but it felt like i knew. Now sasuke and i were in the hokage's office and he was explaining to me that i would stay in an apartment by myself to my own preferance. He also informed me that i was under kakashi's care, so i would be assistant teacher on squad seven or something, which i suppose is a good thing because sasuke was in squad seven.

"Kakashi is going to train his squad now, they have a D-rank mission and id like you to accompany them to meet your new team" he finished and i nodded "okay, thanks lord hokage" i murmured with a slight bow and he nodded, taking in a draw of his pipe. Once we were dismissed sasuke and i walked to the training grounds by the memorial stones and found ourselves infront of kakashi and two kids. The pinkette was glaring a hole through my head and i glanced down in confusion. I wasnt doing anything i think, my arm was around sasuke, holding him close but thats it. Then i saw the other kid and my mouth dropped, I squealed loudly and broke from sasuke, tackling the little blonde boy to the ground. He shouted and struggled as everyone else watched me in utter confusion. "Aww he has whiskers, you're so cutee!!~ Ne, Kakashi can i keep him!?" i squealed and he blinked at me before snickering into his hand. "HEY LADY!!! GET THE HELL OFF ME!!!!" He screamed at me, thrashing about and i pouted, pulling away from him to stare at him obsessively (Sp?). "D-Dont stare at me l-like that" he stammered and i giggled again. "But your just way toooo cuutteee~!" i teased and then i felt a hand on my shoulder making me glance back, Sasuke. "The dobe isnt cute navi and you cant keep him, thats kidnapping" he whispered and i laughed softly ruffling his hair.

"YOU STILL HAVENT EXPLAINED WHO SHE IS AND WHY SHE'S HERE!!" Whiskers screamed and i grinned at him and stood up. "Yeah! and why is she hanging all over my sasuke!?" the pinkette yelled towards us and i blinked at sasuke, getting to my feet. "Aww~ you getting the girls already Sasu" i teased and he scowled at nothing in particular. "Anyways....She's going to be the assistant sensei for squad seven for a while, after introductions we'll start our mission" Kakashi stated boredly and i grinned, standing next to him. "Fine, my name is Naruto Uzumaki, and im gonna be Hokage one day!" he shouted, pointing at the air?

"Nice to meet you foxy" i teased and he blushed fullblown red. "Tch, My name is Sakura Haruno and im going to be with sasuke forever!" she stated firmly and i just giggled under my breath. "So who are you?" Naruto asked, crossing his arms stubbornly and i blinked and grinned. "My name is Navia Uchiha, Im sasuke's big sis" All was a deathly silence....till it exploded.