Orochimoomoo? Say what!?

The Uchiha Princess....such an unworthy title....

"Navia Uchiha! I am so going to get you!" an enraged twin brother shouted playfully at his door, smiling at the fourteen year olds giggle.

"Nuh uh tachi! you'll never get me" I squealed, laughing as I bolted down the hallway, outside the uchiha compound- somehow managing to avoid father and mother- and i laughed gleefully.

Speeding through the woods at the back of our house. I could breifly hear itachi following a few metres behind me, so i giggled quietly and launched myself into a tree. I climbed higher and higher till i was nearly at the top. I watched as he sped past the tree i was hiding in, and i smothered a laugh into my hand.

I waited five minutes, listening to him call my name amused, before i silently dropped to the ground in a crouch, immensly enjoying the thrill of the free-fall. My life was often like this, albeit i hadn't ever really been outside much to play this game before mainly because of my ANBU missions with tachi. Usually both of my brothers played with me, Itachi and Sasuke Uchiha, but today sasuke had school, so itachi negotiated to play with me......with some incentive from me. I mean i had to think of some way to make him give chase. Hehehe, good old fashion pink hair dye.

I heard a rustle from behind me and jumped, twisting around with a grin, expecting to see tachi.....Yeah, i can safely say it wasn't Itachi.

A tall he-she stood behind me, clad in a cream coloured dress thing with slits up the sides, black pants to his ankles underneath, a large purple rope tied around his waist and the standard nin sandals.

His eyes were golden and his pupils slitted like a snakes. He had purple eyeshadow over his eyes, one half pointing down his nose and the other half towards his hairline. His mouth slightly opened and a long pink tongue slithered out like a snake. A hand went over my mouth to try keep my stomach contents in my stomach. "W-Who are you?" i asked guarded, picking a stick off the ground and holding it infront of me like a sword seeing as i'd left my weapons at home.

"My name is Orochimaru. Ive come to take you with me my dear." I simply blinked at him twice before heaving a sigh. "Look Orochimoomoo, many have attempted and failed, what makes you think you're any different?" i growled, keeping my voice steady while silently begging for itachi to save me. "Because my dear......i already have you..." he hissed and then something slithered around me, trapping my arms against my chest as i was slowly dangled into the air. Looking down i found myself being restrained by a huge ass snake and my eyes widened in horror. Seriously, he just had to control the one thing i was terrified of?! The one thing that always made me freeze up in terror, i couldnt move even a little bit. I sucked in a sharp yet shaky breath as tears filled my eyes. I didnt want to play anymore. I wanted to go home and play with itachi and sasuke. "Itachi!! Help me!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs before the snake wrapped itself tighter around me, cutting off my breath and making my eyes feel like they were about to pop out. Black spots dotted my vision of the darkening tree tops.

"Save me...please". Then the cold arms of the dark embraced me.