seventeen

She didn't expect Nick to get so bothered at the fact that she was going to start working with Ricardo. She actually thought he'd be happier for her, but it just seemed to bother him.

"So how are you getting there?" He asked.

"A car??" She shook her head. It was annoying the way he was asking questions with obvious answers, "I'm driving myself."

"How long are you staying?"

"Okay. You know you're not my dad right?"

He sighed, "Okay. I know I'm being paranoid with all these questions, but I know he wants you and I don't want to go backwards."

"We're not gonna go backwards." She smiled walking past him pecking his lips. "I told you feelings make shit confusing."

He grabbed her hand spinning her back around to him, "Feelings you say?"

It was obvious feelings were there, but this was the first time she calls them out to him.

"Stop being stupid." She smacked his chest. "I obviously care about you and your wellbeing we're friends." She attempted to play it off.

"Friends, right." He stood quiet for a moment before looking down at her, "Friends with feelings?"

She just smiled turning her head from him not wanting him to see her face turn so red, "Why are you being a weirdo?"

"I'm just shocked, you're the one who talked about no feelings."

"Well, I like you, okay? Now will you shut up about it?" She pleaded. He just nodded his head in agreement, moving out her way so she could walk away and right before she could reach the front door he called out for her.

When she turned to face him, he quickly blurted out, "I like you too."

He watched as a big smile crept on her face as she walked out his front door.

i'm just soft right now but trust the drama ain't over 😘😘