seven

Nick was in the living room with the boys talking about new music, "This album is for real about to be fire." Zion exclaimed.

"No doubt. We just gotta promote the fuck out of it." Edwin joined in, Austin laid on the beanbag on the floor as the rest of the boys stood on the couch. It made sense though Austin hated body heat.

"I even get more solos." Austin laughing throwing a ball up with one hand and catching it in the other. The rest of the boys laughed along with him.

"Solita did numbers so I'm actually excited about this album." Brandon admitted, the boys continued into their conversation up until they realized Nick was just awkwardly sitting there.

"What's wrong nigga?" Zion asked, he was the bold one of the group. If he had a question he was gonna ask.

Nick didn't even realize he was addressing him until he felt each of their eyes on him, "Oh, me? Nothing." He slumped back. "I'm excited for the album too."

"You think we're dumb?" Austin called out. Between him and Zion they could get anything out of anyone, they were both very messy and petty dudes. If they ever teamed up it would be over.

"I don't want to be annoying." Nick huffed sitting up from his seat, "Plus we're talking about music right now."

"Come on Nick, you act like we're gonna sit here and pretend like we don't know something is bothering you." Brandon was the voice of reason of all of them, he always just wanted to bring peace if anything was wrong. Edwin poked his head out behind him nodding.

"I can't get this girl out of my head." It was the first time Nick had acknowledged it out loud.

"Just tell her already Nick." Edwin offered a suggestion. None of them liked seeing Nick mope around.

"I can't. She told me to not fall for her. But I'm telling you guys to the day she first came over I was fucked." He shook his head, "I'll get over it."

"Not while you're still fucking her." Austin laughed.

"We all know he's not gonna stop." Zion shrugged, "We just need to find you another girl to think about."

"Yeah and at least try to say no sometimes when she calls, the less you see her the more it'll help."

"It's only been like a week though, how the fuck do you already like her?" Zion asked scratching his head.

Edwin pushed his friend off the side of the couch laughing, "I'm just saying okay? She must have magical ass pussy." Zion explained himself, all the boys laughed at his comment.

"It's not that I like her so much already, it's that I know it's gonna get to that point."