four

App Instagram
Direct Message

aaliyah
wanna hang?

therealnickmara
awe look who's catching feelings now

aaliyah
*** wanna fuck?

therealnickmara
i like the first one better....

therealnickmara
but i'm always down

aaliyah
awe look who's catching feelings now

therealnickmara
🙄

therealnickmara
you coming or not?

aaliyah
i'm on my way

Aaliyah had messaged Nick she was outside and for him to hurry, the way they were sneaking around was just fun to him. All the boys already knew about her, despite the way she didn't want them too. But he wouldn't lie to them ever. Plus he like how excited she got to sneak around his house like they didn't know. He thought it was cute and made him feel like a kid in high school, an experience he never truly got.

He felt like a kid again with her, that's one thing all of the other girls failed to do and a girl that wasn't even his girlfriend managed.

He opened his front window letting her in his room, she smiled in the way he pulled her in with no struggle.

"Is anyone home?" She asked.

"Just Ed and Tiff. Why?"

"I'm just wondering if I could be loud or not." She smiled towards him. Her smile was actually really attractive to him, he knew he needed to stop thinking about her or he was going to catch himself caught up in feelings.

"Well they are in the backyard so you tell me." He smirked at her. The truth was no one was home, but he didn't want to have to explain why he still had her go through the window. He thought it being fun to him would weird her out.