Being A Partner Of An Undercover Idiot! -Ch 1-

I literally CAN'T wait to get comments about this chapter, whenever if their nice or mean! xD  

Hope you enjoy this chapter and sorry it's short... So tired today x__x Saturday school kills yah, yah know?  

~&~&~&~&~

Being A Partner Of An Undercover Idiot!

-Ch 1- Going Undercover.

Cera's P.o.v.

-Three weeks later-

"Thank you for tuning in with the California News, today's highlight story is about the well known movie star Richard Rite, the son of Herry Rite, the second biggest billionaire in the world." said the lady on the T.V.

I felt my stomach turn as I bit my lip. Richard... Did something happen to you? I pulled the gray blanket around me tighter and let out a breath.

I hope not...

"It seems that the young new movie star has found himself a girlfriend" the lady announced and the screen showed a photo of Richard and Jill holding hands while walking down the street.

My throat tighten. Seeing Richard acting as if he's enjoying that psycho's company made me want to throw up. I know that I sound like a b*tch now, but knowing her motives, I can't just sit around and do nothing...

But the silly fact is, that I have been sitting practically three weeks in Hudson's apartment.

I guess after I got the call from Mr. Rite at my apartment, I went into depression, oh and just to let you know I didn't pick up the phone, I let it go straight to the voicemail so nothing looked suspicious. Even if he didn't know about me 'dead' yet, I didn't want any commotion.

Anyhow, where was I? Oh yes, turns out that Jill really is a weird crack-head, get this: she wants Richard to marry her. And it makes me wonder why. I know that it's none of my business whatsoever, but that one-lettered question always comes back to my thoughts...

I think I got off the topic.

As I was saying, I've been in Hudson's apartment all these three weeks, and speaking of Hudson, he's always got somewhere to go lately... Recently, he's coming back even more late then usual, I wonder why? Is he planning something against me while I sit here like an idiot? Was it a mistake to trust him? With the dangerous situation I'm in, I'm just not sure what to do, but the real truth is that I don't know who to trust.

I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at the T.V. to see a commercial on. I sighed and clicked the on/off button on my remote. I leaned back into my chair and closed my eyes.

What should I do? Hudson told me to lie low, but I can't do it anymore. I want to kick that b*tches ass. I can't leave Richard with her hanging over him like a dead goose! That's just acting like a coward! And to add, I have some of my own personal problems to solve as well...

My head snapped toward the door when I heard it click open and Hudson walked in wearing everything black as always, I don't get it, why does he wear so much black? I mean if he wore some other lighter colors he might look a lot better, but no, he has to play Mr. Bad Guy. And what's with that shopping bag anyways?

"Hey..." he said softly looking down at me with a sad smile.

He knows what I'm going through, but I hate it when someone uses that voice on me, it's a code for pity, and that's something I always hated to get from people, especially from those I don't really know.

"I see you're back" I immediately skipped the greeting. I really don't feel like getting his sympathy.

He cleared his throat and balanced from one foot to another for a moment as I watched him with a raised eyebrow. Why is he acting like a shy school boy when he's supposed to be a macho-man? What's going on?