Night out

Since the meeting with Drimel had ended quickly and without any problems I decided to stop by Avery's so I had Anthony take me back to my car where I picked up my tail and I drove to Avery's house.

I didn't even have to knock, as soon as I got to the door it was swung open and I was pulled inside and into a hug as Avery's mom squeezed the life out of me.

"Hello dear, it's so nice to see you again." Avery's mom said when she released me.

"We just saw her yesterday honey." Avery's dad said while walking past us into the living room to watch a football game that was on and giving me a head nod which I returned.

"Are you staying for dinner?" Avery's mom asked bringing my attention back to her.

"No ma'am, I just came by to see Avery." I told her and her face lit up.

"She's in her room, you can go up." She said and I stopped to kiss the top of her head before going up the stairs where I could faintly hear the beat of music.

Avery's door was cracked a little and I peeked into her room and held back a laugh at what I saw.

She had music playing and she was in the middle of her room breaking out some dance moves.

She was dancing in front of her mirror and singing to the song .

Laughing silently I opened the door wider and leaned on the side still watching her dance because she still hadn't noticed me yet.

When she did she shrieked and fell backwards and then I did laugh as she stood up from the ground rubbing her butt and pouting.

"Are you okay?" I asked laughter still clear in my voice as I pushed off the door and walked towards her.

"How much of that did you see?" She asked and I shrugged.

"Enough to know that you have some serious dance moves." I said and she glared at me still rubbing her butt and I wrapped my arms around her.

"Does it still hurt? I can massage it if you like." I said smirking down at her as her face got red.

She placed her hands around my neck and the two of us just stood there staring into each others eyes.

"Would you like to go out with me tonight?" I asked breaking the silence.

"Where?" She asked and internally I smiled that the incident from our first date didn't ruin anything for her.

"Dancing of course." I said and she blushed again before nodding her head.

"Good, then I'll be back to pick you up later." I said and she pouted again and I leaned down to kiss her lips.

Moving away before I got carried away I pecked her nose before pulling away completly from her.

"Don't pout beautiful, I'll be back in no time." I said and kissed her before I left saying goodbye to her parents.

When I got home I changed into some black leather pants and a deep blue shirt and my boots. Wearing my watch and ring I said bye to Martha who once again reminded me to bring my young lady to meet her.

When I pulled back up in front of Avery's house it was after seven so I got out and rang the doorbell.

Her dad answered the door this time and let me in before shouting up the stairs for Avery.

When she came down I took in her blue skinny jeans and tight top. Her hair was pinned up and she had on a loose chain.

"You look beautiful Amanti." I said and she blushed and I saw her father out of the corner of my eye looking at me.

"I'll have her home by her curfew." I said pulling her out the door and into my car.

Driving to the club she was suprised when we pulled up in front of it.

"Trin?!" She exclaimed and I chuckled as I led her to the door pass the long waiting line.

When the man at the door saw me he paled before he opened the door for us to go inside.

"How'd you get us into Trin? It's the hottest club around." She said and I smiled before I led her over to the bar and instructed the bartender to take her bag before I led us onto the dance floor for a night of fun with my lady.