snowball- mike🌌

Summary: you go to snowball with Mike

Are you ready?" My mom asked me. "I guess." I said. "You'll have fun, I promise." She said. She finished doing my hair and I smiled. "Thanks mom." I said. "No problem honey, you should go downstairs and wait for mike, I'm sure he'll be here soon." She said and I nodded. I headed downstairs and the doorbell rang. I ran to the door and opened it. "Hey mike." I said and he stared at me with heart eyes. "H-hey." He said. "Oh, mike come in! I want a picture." My mom said and I let mike in. My mom went to get her poloriod camera. She put some flim in it and pointed the camera to us. Me and Mike smiled. Then the bright light went off and my eyes started to hurt a little. "You two are so cute, now go have fun." She said and we walked out. Steve was outside with his new car. (The mom van). Me and Mike went in the van and everyone was in there.

Lucas was going with max, eleven was going with will, and Dustin was gonna ask some girl at the dance. "Ready?" Steve said and everyone nodded. He started the car and we went off. I looked at Dustin. "Nice hair." I said and he laughed. Mike held my hand when we were in the car. The car stopped and we all went out. "Have fun kids, and be safe!" Steve shouted as we made our way to the doors. We all walked in and it was such a pretty sight. We went to a table and sat down. Mike then looked at me. "D-do you wanna dance?" Mike asked. "I've never slow danced before." I said. "Well i can show you." He said and I smiled and nodded. We stood up and went to the dance for.

He took my hands and put them on his shoulders. Then he put his hands on my waist. We started to sway a little. I looked around and all of our friends were dancing. Dustin was with Nancy. I looked into his beautiful brown eyes. He leaned in a little and I leaned in. Our lips connected. We then pulled away and kept dancing. I was so happy to be with Mike. After dancing we both sat down.

The dance was finished and it was time for all of us to go home. When I got to my house with Mike I looked into his eyes. "Mike wheeler, thank you so much for the amazing night, I'm so happy to be called your girlfriend, I love you so much." I said and he smiled. "I love you so much too and I'm happy that your my girlfriend." He said and kissed me. "Goodnight." I said and started to walk to my door. "Goodnight beautiful." He said and I went into my house.My heart was pounding. I went upstairs and put my pjs on. I lied down and wished the dance had never ended. I then fell asleep.

A/n: ❤❤❤