Ch 2- A pleasant dinner

Once Kouha and Kougyoku reached the dinner room, they sat down only to see that half of the food was gone.

"See, this is what I mean by "everything is going to be gone" Kouha whispered in her ear

"It's fine, at least still there food left" Kougyoku whispered back

Both started taking some food and when they were going to start eating, they noticed everyone was looking at both of them with spectacle looks, especially at Kougyoku.

"Who are you???" Judar lazily asked Kougyoku, "You look like the old hag."

"I am the old hag" she said, with eyebrows twitching.

"WHAT!!!!!, there's no way, there's not even a single drop of makeup on your face. You can't be the old hag cause' she wear loads of that shit." 

She looked at him blankly, and then went back to eating her food. She was not in the mood to argue.

"It's refreshing to see you like that" someone said

Kougyoku looked at the person who said that and it was none other than her dear friend, Alibaba.

"Why, thank you, Alibaba" she in a sincere voice, while shooting a dirty look at Judar.

"Woah, did the old hag grow some balls during her sleep, or what!" Judar exclaimed.

At the dinner table, there sat Kouen, Koumei, Hakuei, Hakuryuu, Judar, Aliababa, Aladdin, Morgiana, and of course, her and Kouha.

She glanced around the table and saw Judar teasing Kouha's little bunny ears, Hakuryuu arguing with Alibaba on something, and Kouen talking with Hakuei normally.

She was busy observing that she didn't hear her brother, Koumei, calling out for her.

"Kougyoku" 

"Huh, what"

"How was the meeting with other leaders?'

"Oh, lord brother, the meeting was fine, there was conflicts with other lands, it seems."

"Oh, thank you for preserving this land"

"No problem after all how can I do it without my lord strategist" she smiled

She continued eating her food until she felt someone tug on her hair

"What are you doing, Kouha"

"I want to finish my braid in your hair"

" What are your food, aren't you going to eat it"

At that, Kouha dumped all of his remaining food in Kougyoku plate.

"There you can eat all of my food, while I do your hair"

"No way!

"You should, you know, have you seen yourself lately, your're getting thinner."

"Don't push yourself, you already did so much, dear." Hakuei sweetly said.

However, Kougyoku already knew that she was getting thinner, but she didn't stress over it because there was nothing she could do about it.

"Also, if you get thinner, you are going to turn into a shriveled old lady." Kouha bluntly said while braiding her hair.

There a moment of silence. 

Kougyoku had her bangs covering eyes, but everyone could feel the deadly aura she was emitting.

"Shriv....Shriveled  O..old Lady." Kougyoku stuttered in a venomous voice.

"Huh, I can't hear, what did you say?" Kouha said, clearly unknown of his fate

"EAT THIS!!!!!!!!"

Kougyoku grabbed her plate full of food and smashed into Kouha's face.

Alibaba and Aladdin freaked out and hid behind Morgiana, who seemed to be unfazed.

Hakuryuu and Judar had very shocked faces

After all, no one had seen Kougyoku so angry before and commit such a vigorous action. 

"What was that for!, you got my clothes dirty" Kouha shouts at Kougyoku, clearly angry

"You called me an old lady"

"Well, I told you that because you are thinner and still short"

"Says the person who was shorter than me before"

"At least I'm growing"

"You two" Both of them turned to Kouen

"WHAT" both very angry

"Stop it" he said in a very commanding voice as if he was towering over them.

Everyone thought they would stop, since it was Kouen who said. 

And that is how dinner went for everyone in that room.

JUST KIDDING!!!!!!!

The exact opposite happened and both ignored them.

"Hey, hey" the poor Hakuryuu exclaimed as his plate was stolen by Kouha 

And then, Kouha smashed the plate into Kougyoku's face.

In return, Kougyoku dumped a beaker of water on him

and Kouha splashed a glass of wine on her clothes.

After they were done and looked at the mess they created, both of them looked at each other and started laughing hysterically while falling to the ground.

"What the hell, you got my pants wet" Judar said, " What's wrong with you two"

" Let them be" Komei smiled

"Having fun makes Kouha feels like a normal child and is also a stress-reliever for Kougyoku as well"

"It's like we are a normal family, right, Lord Kouen." Hakuei lightly said

Kouen looked at both of them and said "Right"