"I barely remember anything in the cavalry battle until almost the end. I think it was that guys Quirk. I know this is a great chance and that it's stupid to waste it... But everyone here compete by giving their all! I can't...I can't be up there with everyone without knowing what really happened."

As his classmates tried to comfort him. He couldn't bear to go on, as his pride would be wounded. As these cheesy words went about, Midnight had thoroughly enjoyed his youthful words and allowed him to withdraw.

"In that case, we'll have to move up someone from the fifth place cavalry battle team..."

"If that's going to happen, then rather than us, who barely did anything during the cavalry battle, it should be them huh? The ones who fought to the end and stayed in the top. Team TestuTestu, right?"

In the end, Testutestu was the chosen person from their team to move to the finals. Soon, the results of the drawing were displayed on the big screen. You search for your name. Finding it, you look for your opponents name who happened to be a boy by the name of...

"Denki Kaminari? Like Calamari? PFT! Oh shit, that's rude. Welp, let's hope this is fun." 

Deciding against doing the recreational activities, you watch the other students play, with your earbuds blasting music in your ears. With a smile plastered on your face, you relax your nerves, preparing for the first battle. Which happen to be with Broccoli boy and Hitoshi. 

Interesting. 

☞☞☞☞☞☞☞

"Hey guys, are you ready?! A lot's happened, but it's now time for battle! You can only depends on yourself! Even if you aren't a hero, you'll face situations like that. You get it! Let's get it on!"

"Alright Hitoshi! You got this! I'm counting on you to beat Broccoli Boy! I saw his stats. He's a smart boy, but not a lot of power or speed. We got to have a face off later!" You say with excitement.

Hitoshi only hums in response, but you figured that it was because he was trying to calm his nerves. "You got this Hitoshi Shinso!" You say pushing him forward. He gives you a small smile before heading out. 

"From the hero course, it's Izuku Midoriya! Versus! From general studies, it's Hitoshi Shinso! The rules are simple. Get your opponent out of bounds or immobilize them! You can also win by making your opponent say, 'I give up!'"

Watching the battle made you extremely anxious. You knew Hitoshi had the upper hand as he taunted Izuku and triggered his Quirk. "YEAH HITOSHI! LET'S GET ITTT!!!" You shout in an oddly manly voice. Izuku starts to walk to the edge of the platform slowly. 

All of a sudden, a gust of wind flies by as soon as he reached the edge. Your eyes widen. You analyze that boy. In that moment, his power stat was maxed out. You grit your teeth, praying that Hitoshi passes. 

Izuku rushes at Hitoshi, attempting to push him out of bounds. Punching him in the face, Izuku looses his grip on Hitoshi. Izuku continues to push Hitoshi, but Hitoshi gets Izuku's broken fingers. In the end, Izuku managed to flip Hitoshi over his shoulder and out of bounds. 

Announcing Izuku's win, Hitoshi lays on the ground. You narrow your eyes at Izuku, you left eye changing from a pale yellow to a bright blue. The name of his Quirk was clear now.

One for all?

You stare at them bidding their goodbyes at the end of the match. You see Hitoshi walking down the steps with a glum face. You step out into the light. "That was badass Hitoshi! You never disappoint, huh?" You grin, making eye-contact. 

His classmates proceeded to cheer him on. You saw his eyes travel up into the audience. A hero interested in his abilities spoke up. You smile brightly at him. "You really are amazing, Toshi." Hitoshi looks back at you and smiles. 

"They might consider a transfer into the hero course. Remember that. Even if it didn't work this time, I definitely won't give up. I'll get into the hero course, get certified, and I'll definitely become a better hero than you guys!" 

☞☞☞☞☞☞☞

You watch the next battle from bottom of the stadium. Seeing Shoto on the platform, he looked upset. You remember what was being said with All Might.

He's angry.

As soon as the battle starts, it ends. Sero tries to immobilize him with his tape and send him out of bounds. But with a shift of his foot, a huge wall of ice is sent at Sero, immobilizing him completely.

You narrow your eyes at the boy, zeroing in at his stats.

Power: 5/5, Speed 4/5, Technique: 5/5, Intelligence: 4/5, Cooperativeness: 3/5, Quirk: Half Cold Half Hot

You continue to watch as Shoto melts the ice, the crowd shouting in favor of the defeated Sero. You grin at the turn of events. The rounds starting to get more interesting. 

Class 1-A, huh? Looks like I'm in for a ride.