villain deku [𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙]

VILLAIN! IZUKU MIDORIYA X READER: ANOTHER WORLD

WARNINGS: ANGST, LANGUAGE, SLIGHT YANDERE

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  

His vibrant green eyes reflected the lush blades of grass in the large, deserted field that he stood in.

Silvery tears in those gorgeous green orbs of his, he turned around only to freeze in his tracks upon seeing a girl around his age, 6 years old. Her locks of (h/c) swayed gently in the breeze as she looked at the freckled boy with curiosity.

"Why are you crying?" She asked. Her shoes were muddy and wet from the flowing creek nearby, and she held an open top jar of clear water that was much too large for her small hands. Inside the jar, two fish swam in the half-clear water they were suspended in. One white, and one black.

"Kacchan, was..." The green haired boy didn't continue. What did it matter to a stranger that Bakugo was bullying him again? She would only ask more questions, figure out he was quirkless, and then look down on him like all the other kids with quirks.

"Do you want to play with me? I'm looking for fish." The girl said, and without waiting for a reply, she walked back into the creek, going ankle length deep.

"U-Um.. I'm Izuku! Izuku Midoriya!" The boy stuck his hand out suddenly, face slightly pink from his abrupt and messy self-introduction. The girl turned to him, messy strands of (h/c) framing her grinning face.

"Nice to meet ya! I'm [Name]- AH!"

[Name]'s introduction was cut short as the black fish in her jar suddenly leaped out with no warning. It flopped back into the creek and was swept away by the current. The girl stared at the black fish making its final escape downstream along the trickling water for a couple seconds before turning around and pouting at her new friend.

"Aw man! Now the other fishy is lonely!"

_______

Izuku and [Name] had gotten closer since the day they had met, inseparable. Throughout their entire childhood, they played together any chance they got. As teenagers, they studied together, hung out together, trained together, anything anyone could possibly think of. The two came in a pair. [Name] even knew about how Izuku inherited All Might's quirk.

They stuck together all throughout their first two years at U.A after getting into the same hero class.

The realizations started in middle school, but really grew uncontrollable in high school.

Izuku realized that his heartbeat would speed up unexpectedly when around [Name]. [Name] would feel butterflies in her stomach. Their typical friendly teasing became flirting, and their friendship blossomed into love.