Chapter Nineteen

Mia: MOM
Mia: MOM ANSWER ME
Mom: What do you need, sweetie?

Mia: IM IN THE ELEVATOR WITH A DEAD PERSON
Mom: Mia, sweetie, just because someone's older than you and sleeping it does not mean they're dead.

Mia: NO THEYRE CROUCHED IN THE CORNER

Mom: What do you mean?

Mia: THEY FELL OVER

Mom: How old do they look?
Mia: They're really young probably in their 30s

Mia: Mom Im gonna vomit

Mom: Did you call security?

Mia: The phone line's been cut

Mom: Press the button and explain what happened. If not there should be security cameras in the elevator. Find them and scream into them.

Mia: The person's covered in blood

Mia: It's getting everywhere

Mom: So it's a recent murder?
Mia: I think so

Mia: I'm gonna pass out

Mom: Listen to me, sweetie. You are going to make it through this because I believe in you. And this is my fault.

Mia: Mom unless u killed this person I don't think it's ur fault

Mom: I didn't but a stalker who has been tracing me and our family did.

Mia: WHAT
Mia: YOU DIDNT TELL US
Mia: WHY?!?!?!
Mom: He was threatening me if I told anyone and this is a message. Honey, it's not a real dead person.

Mia: MOM IT IS
Mia: THEY HAVE A SECURITY BADGE I THINK THEY WORKED HERE

Mom: Wait, where are you?
Mia: TARGET
Mom: Why would you go to Target today?

Mia: WILLY NEEDED NEW PJS

Mom: You couldn't even go to Gap?

Mia: GIVE ME A BREAK RIGHT NOW THIS PERSON IS DEAD

Mom: He warned me he would go after one of you if I said anything but I didn't think he would kill someone as a warning.

Mia: CALL THE FREAKIN POLICE
Mom: I have, they're searching for him now.

Mia: WHAT ABOUT FOR ME?!?!?

Mom: Already doing that, too.

Mom: Using the house line so we can still talk.

Mia: OK
Two minutes later...

Mom: The police are on their way and they have contacted mall police and are getting your information. Stay there.

Mia: MOM I CANT DO THIS
Mom: Yes you can. I believe in you.

Mia: THIS IS UR PROBLEM NOT MINE I DONT WANT TO DEAL WITH A WEIRD STALKER WHY WOULDNT U JUST GO TO THE POLICE NOW IM STUCK WITH A DEAD PERSON

Mom: Honey, I am deeply sorry and you can be mad at me but right now is not the time, I'm coming to get you. He has the Target on lockdown.

Mia: WHY IS HE STALKING YOU OF ALL PEOPLE. YOU. UR NOT THAT INTERESTING.

Mom: Honey there are things we'll talk about when you get home but right now is not that time.

Mia: WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO CAUSE HIM TO DO THIS

Mom: I need you to do something for me right now if you love me.

Mia: WHAT
Mom: What's the employee's name?

Mia: ITS COVERED IN BLOOD HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO READ THIS

Mia: MOM IT STINKS IN HERE

Mom: Mia sweetie, I need you to because if it is what I think it is then we're in trouble.

Mia: QUINN

Mia: THATS THE NAME

Mom: Honey I can't get you.

Mia: WHY THE HELL NOT

Mom: The things that we need to talk about involve things I did to a girl named Quinn and I can't write them out because if this conversation is found I will go to jail, but I need you to listen to me.

Mia: MOM WTF I WENT TO GET MY BABY BROTHER PAJAMAS AND ALL OF A SUDDEN IM BEING BLACKMAILED BECAUSE OF YOU. DONT COME GET ME DONT EVEN RESPOND JUST LEAVE AND DO WHATEVER THE HELL YOU WANT LIKE YOU ALWAYS HAVE.

Mia: GOODBYE

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Florida State Police would like to apologize to anyone involved in the stalking case of a family who shall remain nameless. There is not much to say on the issue of the stalking in this case; the stalker was blackmailing a woman who has been in hiding for assisting in the murder of Quinn George twelve years ago, and the murder of Target employee Quinn Beesle was done as a warning against the woman if she told anyone about the stalking. There will be a picture of her attached, which is what people should look out for. They believe the woman fled the country after realising what was being \done against her and she is believed to be heading for the south, possibly Mexico with a final destination in South America. The stalker fled the scene, but he is believed to be Quinn George's father. More information will be released as the case develops, and please call the police if you see the woman.