The Game - Chapter Two

Pat: heyy is anyone else here

Jewel: yeah hi pat

Pat: hi jewel

Unknown: Is anyone going to say hi to me?

John: woah wtf who r u

Unknown: Not important.

Pat: um yeah its kind of important ur in our group chat

Jewel: yeah who r u

Unknown: Someone you want to play a game with.

Unknown: How about dare or dare?

Pat: dont u mean truth or dare

John: yeah lol ur wrong

Unknown: No. Welcome to dare or dare, a game where I give everyone dares. Here are the rules. I give you a dare and a consequence. If you do the dare, the consequence won't happen. If you don't do the dare, then the consequence will happen.

Pat: what if u try to do the dare and u fail

Jewel: dont even think about playing with this random creep

John: yeah pat. jewels right

Unknown: Then the consequence will happen anyway. Jewel, you're going to go first. Dare or dare?

Jewel: um............................ neither!! Go away

Unknown: Dare it is. Now, go to your sister's room and take her phone and throw it out the window.

Jewel: NO she'll kill me

Unknown: Or you can go downstairs and grab the kitchen knife and stab your sister.

Pat: wtf!!!!!

Jewel: how do u know i have a sister anyway?

Unknown: Unimportant. Now will you do the dare or get the knife?

Jewel: fine i have her phone. I threw it out the window.

Unknown: No you didn't. I am watching you and you lied.

Jewel: HOW DID U KNOW

Unknown: I am watching you. Now throw the phone. This is your last chance.

Jewel: fine i really did it. Shes going to be so pissed

Unknown: Your dare is complete. John, your turn.

John: i actually dont want to play. Im leaving

John cannot leave the chat.

John: wtf how did u do that

Unknown: John, your dare is to go outside and climb a tree. Stay there until the game is over. Or, you can jump out the window onto your patio.

John: have you been stalking all of us???????
Unknown: Yes. I'm surprised you haven't noticed me for the past year. Now, dare or the consequence?

John: how long until the game will be over

Unknown: Until someone has died. Every game of dare or dare must end in d e a t h

Pat: wait im going to be the last one to go...

Pat: will i die

Unknown: Maybe. But if John does the consequence you will live.

John: so either me or pat will die

Unknown: Unless Jewel does.

Jewel: im sorry guys. I dont want to die

Unknown: Coward. You don't even offer to save your friends. You shall die.

Jewel: what? But i did my dare!!!!!!!

Unknown: But you couldn't even try to save your friends. This game tested your bravery and you have failed. You will die.

Jade: NO IM SORRY

Jewel: SOMETHING IS MOVING

Jewel: GUYS I THINK ITS UNKNOWN

Jewel: HELPPPPPP

Unknown: The game of dare or dare has been completed. Thank you all for playing.

Unknown has left the group chat.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jewel Smith was officially classified as deceased as of 8:24pm. She was playing a game and was killed. A reminder to the public; if a server known as 'Unknown' joins your chat through texts, immediately put your phone down and contact an adult or the police. This person will have multiple pieces of information on you and may be watching you. Please let someone know before somebody else dies. Thank you.