The Arrival

~time frame 2
JADE'S POV:
oh my god, I just spent the night at Beck's... it just feels so nice when he hugs me, I've not really ever had that kind of love and protection from my family...I just feel so safe when I'm around him. We're heading out to Trina's Northridge party right now, I don't like her but Cat and Andre would be there so I guess it won't be absolutely UNBEARABLE.
~time frame 3
"OMIGOD YOU GUYS ARE FINALLY HEEEEREEEE!" Trina squealed just as Beck and I walked through the doors. Her face was glowing a bright cherry red as she swooped around the room, hugging people like a demented circus clown...well even more demented than she usually is anyways. Beck's eyes widened as he saw the entire living room table of Tori's house covered with bottles of Vodka and Whiskey...guess their parents aren't in town. Tori herself is squished in between Sinjin and Robbie, who are both simultaneously hitting on her with Cat watching uncomfortably from the sidelines. I guess she was feeling left out so I left Beck to talk to Andre and took her hand and danced with her in where used to be the sofa area. Even though she seemed excited to see me, her eyes kept swiveling to where Robbie is, Robbie who is now sitting on the lap of a very drunk Tori Vega.