Chapter 4: Eisanwald's Lullaby

Start from the beginning

Grey/Happy: lullaby?

Lucy: wait, that thing from before?

Lucy and Grey then proceeded to tell us about an incident that happened the other day.

Erza: so, you've run into the Eisanwald guild before.

Grey: I'm not positive that they were a part of Eisanwald, but they did mention lullaby.

Erza: it sounds like they were members who dropped out of the guild. and went into hiding. Perhaps they wanted no part in whatever it is that's coming.

(Y/n): well, I wouldn't blame them. If I was in a guild filled with nothing but psychos I'd leave too.

Grey: so this thing's so bad it even scares dark wizards?

Erza: I'm only hypothesizing, but whoever you saw dragging off Happy's kidnappers that day must have been from Eisanwald. It's obvious that they didn't want their plans getting out.

I looked down at Natsu, who was still unconscious from Erza's punch to the gut.

(Y/n): why do I feel like Erza's gonna yell at him for this?

Lucy: what do you think their gonna try?

Erza: let me start from the beginning. Just the other day I was heading home after finishing a job, I stopped by a pub in Onibas that I knew was a gathering spot for local wizards.

(Insert Erza's flashback here)

Lucy: lullaby, that like a song you sing kids to sleep.

Erza: yes, and the fact that it was sealed away means that it must be very powerful magic.

Grey: you sure the guys you saw at the pub are with Eisanwald?

Erza: yes, I can't believe I was such a fool that day. I didn't recognize his name. Erigor, the ace of Eisanwald. He only excepts assassination requests, which is why he's earned the names "Erigor the Reaper."

Lucy: he kill for money?!

Erza: when the magic council outlawed assassination requests, Eisanwald decided that money was more important than the councils rules. As are result they were kick out of their wizard league 6 years ago, but that didn't stop them, they've disobeyed orders and have remained active to this day.

Lucy: ok, I should be heading back home now!

Happy: Lucy's slimy all of a sudden.

Lucy: it's sweat!

Erza slammed her fist on Natsu's head.

(Y/n): I think Natsu's had enough pain today, Erza.

Erza: how could I have been so careless? if only I recognized Erigor's name, I could've pulverized them, I could've forced them to relieve their scheme to me.

Lucy: she's scary!

Grey: so if I've got this, Eisanwald's planning to do something with this lullaby and you want to stop them, cause after what you heard your sure it's gonna be something bad.

Erza: that's correct, and I'm not foolish enough to think I can take on and entire magical guild on my own.

(Y/n): so that why you brought us.

Erza: exactly, we're storming the Eisanwald guild.

(Y/n): hell yeah!

Grey: sounds like fun to me.

Happy: aye.

Lucy: I shouldn't have come along

After a while the train stopped and we decided to get something to eat.

(Y/n): oak, get up.

Oak: no.

(Y/n): I'm not doing this again, now get your ass up.

Oak: nooooooooo.

Lucy: woah, your cat can talk just like Happy!

(Y/n): yeah, but he's really lazy.

Oak: only because you never stop going on jobs, I need my rest.

(Y/n): would you rather have a house and a warm bed or live outside in the rain.

Oak was gonna respond, but stopped when he couldn't find an answer. I smirked and he turned away with a pouty face.

(Y/n): now come on, let get our food.

Oak's frown curved into a smile. the fact that he won't wake up for a Mission, but he'll wake up for food amazed me.

Timeskip brought to you by chibi Oak chowing down on a slice of watermelon

We got back on the train. I was eating the food that I had bought, but also struggling to keep it down. My face was buried in my book when Lucy spoke up.

Lucy: if you don't mind, what kind of magic do you practice, Erza?

Erza: that's a good question.

Happy: Erza's magic is really pretty, she makes her enemies bleed, a lot.

Lucy: I don't know if I'd call that pretty!

Erza: personally I think Grey's magic is much more beautiful than mine.

Grey: ah, like this?

Grey places his fist in his palm and uses his magic. He lifted his hand revealing the Fairy Tail emblem made out of ice.

Grey: I use ice magic.

Lucy: now I understand why you and Natsu don't get along, He's fire and your ice. Talk about not mixing very well.

Erza: I never thought about that.

Grey: na, I just hate his guts.

Lucy: what about you, (y/n)?

I looked up from the pages of my book.

Erza: (y/n) uses a unique type of magic that's more on the...destructive side.

Lucy: really, how so?

(Y/n): I'm an apocalypse dragonslayer.

Lucy: so your a dragonslayer like Natsu?!

(Y/n): yep, and I was raised by a dragon too, just like him.

Lucy: what exactly makes your magic so unique anyway?

(Y/n): I'm able to destroy an entire town with just a snap of my fingers, does that explain it enough?

Lucy just stared at me in disbelief, wondering if I was serious.

Grey: believe it or not, (y/n)'s 1 of the calmest members of Fairy Tail.

(Y/n): yeah, I have to keep my emotions in check though, so I don't loose control and destroy the entire kingdom.

Lucy: JUST HOW POWERFUL ARE YOU?!

(Y/n): very, but I also know transformation magic that let's me grow wings and a tail, so that's pretty cool. As long as no one makes me mad on this mission, everything should be fine.

Lucy: I-I'll keep that in mind.