Chapter 2 What is this place?

Where am I?

I looked around, and all I could see were miles and miles of treeline. Huge dark trees towered over me. They had to of been at least 30 feet tall! The leaves on the trees seemed as if they haven't had water for the past few months, years at the most. The air felt hot and sticky. Nothing like how it should be this close to Christmas.

Everything had this kind of dreadful and melancholy vibe to it. What have I gotten myself into now. What is this place. I was trying to get used to the new environment, when I remembered Noah my little brother!

He must be so confused! How long have I been out? The questions raced through my mind. Maybe I can use my phone and call my mom to come help me. Hopefully she isn't still at work

I reached into my pocket, but felt nothing. I checked the other. Nothing! I really hope I just fell asleep in class. I pinch myself a few times. This has got to be a dream.

Wake up! Wake up!!

Nothing. Then I see it. It was broken in pieces all across the ground. No! I loved that phone! I started picking up the pieces when I heard something. Branches started cracking behind me. I stood up and look around, but I didn't see anything.

"Hel- Hello..." I say in a slight whisper not knowing entirely what to do.

I hear some sort of growl come from the forest I was now in. I ran to hide behind a small group of bushes. Then I see it. A tall dark creature at least 8 feet tall. I've never seen anything like it before. His eyes are glowing a dark vibrant Red.

I kept quiet as it passed into the forest in front of me. I tried to get a better look at it; maybe I could find something out about this place. Before I knew what I was doing I started walking. Stuck in a daze towards this creature. It was so... enticing.

I soon realized it was leaving behind this weird trail of purple smoke. I have never seen anything like it. I was so curious, although, I don't know if it's friendly or not. Me being me, I followed it.

It kept going deeper and deeper into this forest. I tried my hardest not to make a sound. Then, a great light flashed through the sky, and I literally jumped, right onto a twig. Of course my luck I thought.

The creature heard me, and stared me down. I stood there frozen with fear. Not knowing exactly what to do in that moment. It just.. stared at me.

I just decided to bolt for it, I ran deeper into the forest. I could hear its footsteps right behind me. The snapping of giant limbs falling down. The stomps of his feet made the ground shake as I walked. I turned back to look at it. When I saw it's glowing red eyes It gave me the chills, and it was staring dead at me. I knew this wasn't good. I turned around and kept running. I could almost feel it's breath on my neck.

I heard someone scream nearby! Hey over here hurry!" I tried to run into the direction of the scream. I couldn't tell where it was. The creature was right behind me. The breathe of it slowly tingling my neck. Then I felt it. It's hands grab me and try to pull me. I saw a small reflection of a light come off from a tree. I hear the voice again.

"Run into the tree! Just trust me do it! Hurry!

You know what. I got nothing else to loose. I ran into the tree and the tree sort of warped around my body. I got through and see this man looking at me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors Note

Please don't forget to like and comment! Any suggestions are gladly appreciated!

I'll try to update this book every Friday and sometimes on Sunday!