chapter nine; + instagram

"Hey grams." I said into the phone. "Morgan, where are you my sweet girl?" She asked making my heart drop.
"About that grams, I won't be making it home for Christmas." I said, my heart breaking.
"I know it breaks what we promised but i am spending the time in hawaii with a friend" I explained fast.
"I love you, Morgan, have fun and be safe. Just don't forget to tell your brother's." She said making them both laugh.
"I promise grams. I hope to be home during spring break, in February. Until then I love you." I said smiling.
"I love you too." She spoke . 

"morgan, before you go just know i love you and your bother so much, more than words can describe." she said talkng about her and harry. will, he was too much like my dad and that annoyed grams. "that whatever you decide, is your decision and yours alone. that i support you wholeheartedly." she mused. 

"you have no idea how much i needed that, grams. ill be home soon." 

"Ready?" Maddie asked and I nodded.

"I still can't believe your grandma is the queen of England- so fucking weird." She said making me smile as we walked out of our dorm room.

||

@morgan596- spent christmas in paradise. 

90 likes 45 comments

@patrick77: woah

jonathantoews: um what coffee? oh wait- expresso cuz you fancy

↳  @morgan596 omg shut up, but expresooooo

@hazza84: miss you so much! see you soon :)

↳ @morgan596: see you and megs soon in ny!

@meghanmarkle: ahhh, so so stinkin cute

↳  @morgan596: you are the stinkin cute one!

↡

@patrick77: merry xmas

@morgan596: subtle babe

@maddie: whipped!!! 

||

i know they've been short lately, but i promise they will be long soon