two

My head pounded as I woke up. I looked at my phone to check the time and saw that it was 10:22. 4:22 in London. I went through my notifications and saw a lot of texts from Jessica, my best friend back home and alot from Harry and from Will. Such overprotective brothers. Bloody hell.

I looked over towards Maddie and saw that her bed was empty. Oh right, she went home with Artemi. I yawned and got out of my bed. I opened the blinds and saw that we had a perfect view of the lake. Wow.

 I went over to the mini fridge and groaned when I realized I had to go shopping for some food.

I quickly put on my shorts, and a tank before grabbing my phone and keys. I put on my vans and made my way towards the Whole Foods that was a few blocks away. According to my phone atleast.

My phone buzzed from a text and I saw it was from an unknown number. I stopped for a moment and read the text.

"Wanna go to dinner tonight?" I replied back with "who's this?"

"Annie" the number replied. I replied with an ofocarse.

I saw Whole Foods down the street and I thanked God for the precious a.c I was about to feel.

I called Maddie to find out what she would like.

"Hey." She said mumbling. "I'm at the store and was seeing what you would like." I said grabbing a cart. "Okay. Um I want chocolate protein bars, black coffee and water bottles." She said. I quickly made a note of that in my head and told her I'd get everything.

"So what time shall I be seeing you today?" I asked grabbing bananas. "Oh whenever." She replied. "So tomorrow most likely." I laughed. "Most likely." I heard her giggling. "Well I'll let you two get back to whatever you guys were doing." I smirked before I hung up.

Okay so chocolate protein bars, check. Black coffee, check. I grimaced at the tea section and knew my mother would laugh at the suggestions. I grabbed my usual black and breakfast tea. I then made my way towards the snacks aisle. I began to have trouble finding them. I went up and down the aisle and had no luck.

"You need help?" I heard behind me as I scanned the names.

"Oh yes." I said turning around and seeing Patrick.

"Oh hi." I smiled. "It's Patrick right?" I said putting out my hand and he smiled nodding. "What can I help you find?" He asked. "Chocolate protein bars." I said. He nodded and went to the other end and brought two boxes back. "Thankyou so much." I said as he put it it my cart.

"So when do you guys start classes?" He asked. "Next Tuesday." I said. "You?" I asked. He smiled. "Oh no. I'm not in school." He said and I nodded.

"What do you do then?" I asked. " I play professional hockey." He said. "For the Hawks?" I asked and he smiled. "Did all your friends last night play?" I asked and he nodded.

"Do you know much about the sport?" He asked and I shook my head. "It's not very popular in Britain." I said.

"I'm sorry to do this but I gotta go. I have practice in an hour." He said. "No worries." I said smiling. "Thankyou though." I said and he nodded before walking off.

Protein bars check. 
~~

My black tea turned cold as I sat on my computer. I was currently talking to Jessica.

"So what's America like?" She messaged.
"Pretty great so far." I replied. 
"How's the boys?" I asked about my brothers, jessica and i grew up hip to hip so she was practically family. 
"He's not very happy at the moment." She replied.
"What's wrong?" I said.
"FaceTime." She replied before she appeared on the screen.

"What's bugging him this time?" I asked. She started laughing. "I'm sorry it's Millie." She smiled. Millie is her four year old cat.

"So how's America going?" She asked. "Good so far. What am I missing?" I asked.

"Nothing much. Harry just really nervous." She said. "What do you mean?" I asked. "He's worried you know for you." She said and I nodded.  "Ofcoarse he would be." I laughed. "Oh crap. I gotta go. I have dinner with someone." I said. "Okay. I gotta get to bed. Love you." She smiled. "Love you too." I smiled before we hung up.

~~

Annie and I were laughing as we were talking about childhood stories.

"I really want to visit England. So badly. It sounds beautiful." She said taking a bite of her food. "It is. But where your from sounds beautiful." I said leaning back.

My phone buzzed again for the fifth time tonight. Of coarse it was Will.

"Who are you ignoring?" She asked. She smirked at me.

"My brothers. There so overprotective." I sighed. "I understand. But they mean good." She smiled.

"Really?" I laughed.

"Ofcoarse." She smiled.

"I'm so tired." I said putting my head on my hand.

"I feel ya. Why don't we call it a night." She smiled. I nodded and I picked up my phone to check the time. It was ten o'clock and I couldn't wait to get to my bed.

~

"So I'll see you later." I said hugging Annie. "Thankyou for tonight, it was really nice." I smiled embracing her. "I'll see you soon." I said as she walked towards her car. I somehow was able to catch a taxi and I was on my way back to my dorm.

~

"Hey Will, it's me. I'm fine. I'm safe. I'm doing well. I've met some people and ya. Um I'll talk to you guys later. Bye." I said before I fell back onto my pillows.

||

Hope you guys liked