thirty one

patrick and morgan walked out towards mountain and ocean view from there potential hamptons home

patrick and morgan walked out towards mountain and ocean view from there potential hamptons home. morgan wanted to get a home here in the states, but was unsure where. hamptons was perfect, it would be there summer home, a quick weekend getaway and only a hour flight to buffalo to visit his family.

"pat...i think this is it." she murmured leaning her head on his shoulder, and him wrapping his arm around her back.

"i think it is too." he smiled softly at her, taking in her blissful expression as she stared out towards the impeccable view.

they went back inside and put in an offer, getting approved almost instantly- morgan spun around with giddiness and comfort. she was finally living in a home that was fresh and clean, and had no bad vibes or old history surrounding it.

it was so different then the stuffy walls of the UK, this is where she saw a future with or without patrick. whatever the future may hold, this was her home.

-

"i love it here, pat. like, i feel genuinely at peace. for once in my life, nobody breathing down my neck or have a fear of somebody going to come out of nowhere at reprimanding me." she confessed as they were laying in their hotel room bed after a long day of picking things up to put in storage for there new home.

"that's why i put the house in your name." he said softly, and she looked up to face him with a slight smirk. "hmmm, ok." she mused trying to playfully get a rise out of him. "sure you couldn't afford it?" I grinned playfully and he laughed. "yeah yeah yeah." he said rolling his eyes and she laughed. "oh- I know you can definitely afford it." she grinned, looking back at the ceiling. he mindlessly traced circles on her leg. bringing a sense of comfort to the brunette.

"i put it in your name, so no matter what happens with us- you always have a place to call home." he confessed and she smiled widely with tears brimming her eyes. she shifted on top of him, staring at him with pure love mixed with astonishment and awe. "you have no idea how much that means to me pat, no idea." she smiled widely before moving in to kiss him.

he had no idea.

-

short i know !!! getting back into this story...now!