chapter 3

Rina'sPOV

As I walk away from that dumass and grab someone and ask of he can help me to get on my room, he agree and help me.

-time pass-

its night time... I know!... someone said.... i just heard...., I cant sleep at all, My eyes is close all the time, well it doesn't matter sin's I cant see anything but darkness.

I sit up and stand up to look for the pitcher , well i know my room, its the only place I memorize... its MY room duh... well back to reality, no water..... I wanna drink that much that i go out,holding on the wall is my only way! Water here i come!

As I walk down the hall i think.... i'm right...., that's when I thought about the buzzer on my bed....., I'm an idiot.

As i walk at the endless hallway, I heard someone scream, it was a horrified scream that made me shiver, I pause there for a moment and wait for movements, I decided to step backwards.

third person's POV:

As she take her step, hit her back on something, not so hard, she reach on what did she hit, she reach just about her waist line, somehow the thing she is touching did flinch a little.

"you little perv, that's my crouch..." a whisper on her ear said, then she let go of it, turn around and step backwards then pose in a karate pose.

"whos there?!... i'm not a perv!" she said while blushing, the voice sounds familiar somehow.

"what are you doing here? this late at nigth?" hearing the step that is echoing allover the place, the blush on the face was replace with fear, she take her steps backward.

"s-stay back! I know karate!... or i will yell for help! HE--" she was cut off as her mouth was covered up.

"don't you dare little perv" said by a devilish males voice.

something cold and sharp, its a knife, touching her neck, she felf her own blood flowing down from the small cut on her neck.

Rina is starting to get dizzy as the blood flows nonstop, she reach on The Mans face. the man have a hospital mask on.

Dr.smiley uncovers Rina's mouth.

"now little perv, what would you want to happen? uh?!" he said with a dead serious tone.

"i-if you want to die... go on by your self" -Rina said between pant, as her eyes is getting heavy, her body is too weak and the blood lost is too much for her body to take, in now time she drop on her knees and pass out.

Dr.smiley's POV:

the girl passed out in front of me, that made me grind evilly i kneel down and hold her in her chin and lifted it up, for the second time I look at her face this close and clear. i'm not so sure why but I'm old enough to know what is it. 

I put the scalpel on my poket and lift her up bridal style, I kinda know her room, as I walk there i put her down on her bed.

"for now i wont kill you, its fun to have a toy around." I said as i left the room

(chapter end :3 did it!)