part 5

******boo!sorry fo not updating i was busy watching yaoi.... and hentai, your author is a fangirl soo, haters gonna be hate!******

Rina's pov:

What was that all about......

She said in her taughts.

she can hear that there was two guys talking, claming me as his, but who was it.

There where silence when the other men claming me as his....

"I'm sorry... but i belong to no one..." gha!! My dense side is taking over!!

"Well my dear, from this nigth YOU belong to me."the husky yet creepy voice said, but really Im sure that i hated this person for some reason!

Shocking my head on the left and said with a moking voice.

"Oh yeah? Beats me, your just a random perv person that clame all girls as yours" i said.

I heard a grunt, the other is trying to hold his laughter.

Mybe i need to prepare my self, I can feel someone is shooting a death glare at me.

Doc's pov:

HOW THERE SHE!!

this girl is getting what she deserves.

I let go of E.J, pushing him out of the door and slam it on his face.

Back to Rina's pov.

I heard the door slam close followed by a click sound......

I, Rina, want to say good bye to everyone. To my nures and the doctors that took care of me, my little Usagi (her pet rabbit). And to the man of my life that i dint meet.

Suddenly her saying good byes was cut literary, she felt the coldness when her hospital gown was cut, revealing her pink bra.

"This is what a real perv do." The ceeepy yet husky voice said onece again.

----_----_-----_

I naild it!!

Thank you everybody for adding this lame story on your reading list!!