part 7

Rina's POV:

"Wow she's pretty!"
Woking up by a voice of a little girl saying how pretty is someone.

Ow... my head hurts like someone hit me with a baseball bat.

"Hello pretty lady! Would you like too play tea party with Sally?" Ask by the same voice from before.

"Uhh.. who are you??"
I ask as i tilt my head to the side.

"Sally's name is Sally" she answer with a play full giggel of hers.

" hey pipsquik"
said by the most hated mad man of the year.

"Eh.... but nobody wants too play with Sally!" I bet she is pouting.

" go ask Jeff to sing you im a little tea pot his version." he said like he is not talking to a child.

After he said that i heard the door open then close
Sally calling Jeffy for him too sing and someone, maybe the jeff guy saying go too sleep then a window broke.

. .......

"What was that?" I ask more to my self.

"Nothing just crazy teenagers jumping out of the window" mr.creepy say.

"Really.... hey mister creepy guy, where is the bathroom?" Its a random question i guess.

"Call me doc or smiley, and if you wanna go pee, its ok if you pee here" i wanna smack that grin on his face i know he is!

"Do you even have an idia of the word gentleman?" I ask.

" oh not you too Slender is mushing that word too me all the time, but as you can see nothing work yet" he aid in a proud tone.

"Yeah even if im blind i can see it" i deadpan.

"I'v been thinking, you are not panicing, we are not in your room anymore you know." He said as he come alittle too close that i can feel his breath on my neck, and i dont know why im getting the shivers.

"Get away from me or i'll punch your buttyful nose again, and where are we anyway?!."

"Hehe.... well you are in my world" he said in a deadly voice, then he turn and the door slam shut with a fit of crazy laughter.

Then a voice ruins the scary moment.

"Calm your tits man!" Said the voice.

"Oh shadap you Benjamin" said by the now pissed Doc.

Great rigth??