Chapter 3: Mario's Helpers

SMG4 and Tari got started on decorating for the wedding.

SMG4: Alright. Let's take a look at my plans.

Tari looked at the plans.

Tari: We gotta make this wedding as pretty as possible. There should be flowers, petals, other wedding decorations, a long carpet in the middle, and rows and rows of chairs for everyone to sit in.

Once Tari looked up from the plane, she saw SMG4 throwing petals everywhere as part of the decorations, and she laughed.

Tari: You seem to be into decorating just a little too much, but it just makes me laugh.

SMG4: I'm glad that you're happy, Tari. You're so cute when you smile.

Tari: You're just so nice, SMG4. I hope that the two of us will be married like Mario and Meggy someday.

SMG4 and Tari kissed each other, while Luigi saw all of this happening from inside the castle.

Luigi (thoughts): SMG4 and Tari are in love? I shouldn't tell anybody yet. I think they want to keep this a secret.

While SMG4 and Tari continued setting up and decorating for the wedding, Bowser was in the kitchen and about to finish baking the wedding cake.

Bowser: And... it's done.

The big wedding cake was chocolate-flavored and featured a small figure of Mario and Meggy in wedding suits on the top.

Bowser: They will love this wedding cake.

Suddenly, a familiar little rabbit they tussled with back in Easter 2016 came in the kitchen and noticed the cake.

Rabbit: CHOCOLAAAAAAAAAAAATE!

Bowser: Holy shit!

The rabbit ate the entire cake up, leaving the figure of Mario and Meggy behind, as it rapidly ran out of the castle.

Bowser: What?!

As Bowser got started on baking the cake again, but this time with vanilla flavor, Luigi handed out the invitations to all of their friends who aren't helping.

While SMG4, Tari, Luigi, Fishy Boopkins, Bob, Saiko, Bowser, Toad, Infinite, ReaderFromWR, and Meggy's parents were already invited for helping out, the other people who were invited are:
-Shroomy
-Steve
-Slendy
-OnyxKing67
-Geofcraze634
-FM
-Nintendofan997 (or X)
-Mariomario54321
-Starman3
and all of their other friends. Meggy would take care of inviting all of her Inkling friends to the wedding to save Luigi much more time.

It took an hour and a half, but Bowser finally finished the wedding cake again.

Bowser: Thank god the rabbit isn't here again to eat this cake.

He put the cake on a tray with wheels, and brought it outside the castle, and there he saw the wedding floor finished.

Bowser: Nice job, you guys.

Luigi: I just got finished inviting all of our friends. The wedding will be in just a couple of hours.

Infinite walked out of the castle to tell everyone something.

Infinite: I have something extra special made specifically for this special event, but I have to keep it safe before the wedding.

SMG4: We understand, Infinite. We hope that what you prepared will be great.

Mario: I got this red wedding suit. How about you help me try this on?

Luigi: Sure, Mario.

Mario, Luigi, and SMG4 went inside to help Mario inside his suit.