Prologue

Warning: This book may contain, vulgar language, self harm, bullying, verbal/ physical abuse, and violence.

"(Y/N)! N-no! Please! Honey!!" My mother's voice was distant, as my vision blurred. My chest hurt it was screaming for air, I blood pooled around me. My mother cradled my body, "it's going to be okay, baby." She held a rag to my stomach while sirens were coming down the road, the cold cement froze my legs. I stared up at my the bright moon, then turn to my mother.

"M-mommy... it hurts..." I mumble out, she nods and says something causing her to cry harder. I pass out and slip into a night of cold, dark sleep. That's the day I died, nothing spectacular, no heroic actions, no matter how much I fought for my life... I lost, in the end, I HAD to do it.

I found myself sitting in limbo, no heavenly angels coming for me, only a dark towering figure. It was like a black fog like a monster, I couldn't move. It was facing away from me, I tried to speak but nothing happened. My lips remained shut. It turned to my It's eyes were red orbs, it smiled, I could tell because the fog had spilt were I would assume the mouth should be. "Hello, dear child." It's voice was deep causing a shiver to run up my spine. It was like a hundred demons speaking at once, I stared up at it.

"W-who are you?" I stuttered. "W-What are you?"

"Oh, dearie. I suppose you a tad bit young to understand what's going on." He knelt down in front of me to be at eye level with me, I was decently tall for my height, 4'7 to be exact. "How old are you, child."

"11." I said staring at him.

"I am Yemon, I am a demon. I am in charge of the gates of hell, well I am training to be anyway. How did you die, child?" He asked.

"I was shot... I man shot me." I said looking down at the ground.

"I'll make you a deal, child. I will return you to your body if you do my bidding until my wish is fulfilled. Is it a deal?" He held his hand out to me.

"But how long will I..?" I was hesitant.

"Child, It'll only take a short amount of time. Plus you will have superpowers." He smirked a little. I took his hand, and smiled a little.

"Deal." I nodded not knowing what I was getting myself into.