Back home

(Aaron point of view)

I carried Leah out of the car and laid her on the couch to rest up some more. Her tiny body kept rolling around until I kissed her on the forehead. I was so scared I had lost her and with it being so close to our wedding I don't know what I would have done if anything had happened to her. I was petting her hair when I heard Liam clear his throat behind me.

"Aaron do you think he will try to pull some shit like that again?"

I shook my head and looked at the ground. For some reason I felt like it was my fault that all of this happened if I took her to practice or if I didn't go to work I would have been here. 

"Aaron I know what you are thinking and none of this is your fault."

"But Li..."

"No buts! He is fucking crazy and wouldn't care if you were here or not he would of tried again. The most important part of everything is that you got her back."

Liam walked up to me and hugged me tight. He knew how important she was to me and he didn't want to admit it but he loved her just as much but in a brotherly type of way. He pulled away and ruffled my hair. 

"Okay okay Liam stop."

He laughed and went to his room but stopped at the glitter covered door from the previous day.

"I swear I'm gonna get you back."

"Yeaaahh kept telling yourself that."

He stuck his tongue out and finally went into his room.  I felt small arms wrap around my waist and knew exactly who it was.

"Did someone finally decide to wake up?"

When I turned around she was sniffling and crying.

"Baby everything is okay now I got you."

"I'm sorry daddy."

"Shhhh it's okay babygirl everything is okay."

I picked her up and walked into the kitchen sitting her on the counter. I gave her a juice box and that seemed to calm her down. 

"Listen to me baby girl I will always protect you no matter what. I am your daddy and I am going to be your husband soon. I'm not just saying this to help you feel better I am saying this because I mean every word of it. "

She nodded and her whole face was red like a strawberry.  She was swinging her legs on the counter which ment she wanted to get down so I lightly picked her up and kissed her cheeks and then set her on the floor. She was in little space and was bouncing around and giggling. I love seeing her like this. This was one of the many reasons I fell in love with her. 

*Hey everyone sorry this update is so short I'm trying to think of how to work with the story line and how to plan things out but I hope you enjoyed it being short and sweet I will try to make the next one a little bit longer.**

                                                          -Izzy