Brave princess

(Aaron point of view)

The party was ending and Mary started clinging onto Leah. Liam finally got a break from Mary. Ten minutes ago she was trying to hit him in the face with cake and put it in his hair. I said my good byes to Mary and Susan and Erick. When I looked at Leah she was on a sugar high. 

"LLLOOOK AT HOW MUCH CAKE i HAD!"

Leah had icing all over her face and in her hair. 

"Your such a mess baby."

I brought her in the bathroom and cleaned her up. I could tell she was slowly going into little space by how she was swinging her feet on the counter and humming to herself.

"Babygirl we have to go pack our stuff for our trip back home okay. So say goodbye to everyone."

"But dadddyyy I wanna stayyy."

"No buts little miss. I bet all your stuffies miss you."

When I mentioned her stuffies her whole body lit up and she nodded.

"That's my good girl. Now do as daddy says."

She hopped off the counter and went over toward Mary and gave her a big hug. Susan gave Leah a hug and we left in a cab back to the hotel to pack our bags. As soon as we got back in the room Leah started packing her bag leaving her favorite stuffie out for the plane ride back. 

"Daddy is going to go get Liam okay beautiful."

I blew Leah a kiss and went into Liams room. 

"Li you ready we gotta go soon."

"Yeah Yeah just help me with my suitcase real quick."

I walked in and saw Liam struggling to zip up his suitcase.

"Don't just stand there."

I jumped on his suitcase and finally Liam zipped it shut. 

"Hey Aaron."

"What's up."

"That was a very brave thing that Leah did with Susan."

"Yeah she is a tough one ain't she."

Liam chuckled and nodded. He picked up his bag and left his room and we got Leah and left the hotel and went to the airport. As we sat down Leah got a window seat and Liam turned around infront of her and started trying to steal her candy I let her have. 

"NOOOO mine!"

"Baby share with Liam and we will get ice cream when we get back."

As soon as the magic word ice cream left my mouth she started sharing with Liam.  They both are such a pair of weirdos but I love them both.  The rest of the plane ride home was peacful since Leah fell asleep against my arm.  

                             ******************Home************

We finally got home and I put Leah in my room so she could sleep some more. I'm glad everyhting went well on this trip. My last little didn't get along well with my sister. Susan ended up hating me for a long time after that. But Leah proved to everyone how brave she is. I'll admit Susan is pretty scary at times but that didn't phase my babygirl. 

"Daaadddy."

"Well look who is finally awake."

My princess had her handsout toward me making grabby hands. I picked her up and ran my fingers through her hair and behind her ear. 

"Did you have good dreams babygirl."

She rubbed her eyes and nodded against my shoulder. 

"You gotta wake up baby."

She nodded agains but drifted to sleep. I put her on my bed and laid her on my chest. I rubbed my hand against her back and put her paci I had in her mouth. My beautiful princess. I'll lover her forever and always. I fell asleep with thoughts of our lives together.

 I fell asleep with thoughts of our lives together

                 Hey everyone! I finally updated the story.   Sorry it took longer then I expected with wifi acting up. I hope you enjoy and sorry if it is a little slow I kept getting stuck on what to write so please if you have any ideas with what I should do for an update leave it in the comments . Thanks you guys for reading <3.

                                                          -Izzy