十八 [ Izaya Lose ] </3

A/N: Finally, an opportunity to update :) Do I still have readers? Haha :) I'm apologizing for the long wait and at the same time thanking for the motivating comments. I truly love your comments guys. [ EDITED, A heartbreaking picture of Izaya ----> ]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Update 18: Izaya Orihara, Izaya Lose.

Izaya felt the ego inside him burning. Nandayo? Shizuo really think low of him and it pisses him off, this is one of the reason why he hated the monster before. Shizuo always overpowered him, that blonde always drive him off, always make him out of his mind... Always... make him feel excited and alive!

"Hey! Louse, already gave up?" The blonde said mockingly while starting to kiss his neck.

Izaya gasp. Shizuo's touch felt tinglish.

"Shizuo, why do you always think low of me?" The raven blurted out, unconsciously.

Shizuo stop on his tracks and look at Izaya's somehow blank face.

"Izaya, what now?" The blonde scratch his head, annoyed.

"Nothing... bastard! Just continue what you're doing." No choice, he said.

The blonde chuckle, he really knows Izaya well.

To think of it now, Izaya knew Shizuo very well too. For how many years they have been chasing each other, how come they will be stranger with another right? And for the fact that they spend more time together than their own siblings.

Izaya smiled from the thought. Then he laugh hard. How the hell that he got carried away by his girly side XD

Didn't Shizuo know that Izaya Orihara is the only one who can match him. 'Huh!? you think shit of him!?'

"You bastard! You almost got me." Izaya whisper to Shizuo's sensitive ear, huskily.

Shizuo smirk but groan in dissapointment mentally. Here he thought he can control the flea freely.

"Now it's just a matter of pride, huh!?" The monster lean, staring at Izaya's red lips.

"And you think you can win? Not just because it's my first time I will let you control me." The Informant sneer. Shizuo didn't have patience, his temper is short and he don't care about his pride, so why would Izaya lost?

"Saa... then would you say my already finished statement especially made for you when you lose?" Izaya's right brow arch.

"Whatev--" Shizuo tilt Izaya's chin up and cut him with a kiss.

No matter how many times Shizuo kissed him, the habit of blushing will never fade away.

Izaya quickly adapted at the action and kiss back with the same intensity.

CAN YOU SERIOUSLY BELIEVE THAT!? IN JUST ONE DAY! THEY WILL EXPERIENCE ALL THE THINGS THAT THEY DIDN'T EXPERIENCE YET!

Wetness seems no affect on them anymore so Izaya let his monster got on top of him.

Shizuo gently ran his fingers through Izaya's thigh, making the flea flinch.

The kiss got heavier. Shizuo was like practically stealing his breath while his hands wrap around the blondes neck.

"Ngh~ Ngh~"

Izaya will never turn back on any fights.

Shizuo pull away with his tongue sticking out with a trail of saliva connecting them.

Izaya pant heavily, what a breath taking kiss(Literally)

Once finished regaining the normal breath, Shizuo begun to attack his neck.

"Hmm~ Shi--hng." Izaya stiffle his moan.

Because Izaya Orihara will never moan like a chick.

He arch his back with every tender suck the blonde gave him. What's wrong with his body!? getting hard with just that! Izaya thought, frustrated.

When the blonde is satisfied in making his neck a snack, the protozoan begin to bite at his chest too.

"Ngh~ Damn you, shizu-chan~~" Izaya whimper, trying to yank Shizuo's head.

He heard the ex-bartender chuckle and it annoys him a little.

Izaya's face flushed. Shizuo's hand is playing with the hem of his wet boxer.

"Nghhh!~" Izaya's back arch and his toes curl as the blonde capture his left nipple.

Damn Monster, really testing his patience.

But Izaya Orihara never have been showed his irritated side.

He felt the blonde smirk against his nipple as the monster pull down his boxer.

Izaya's face burn in embarrassment and so he kick the blonde in the right thigh.

"Owwww >_

"Huh!" The raven huff cockily. He somehow managed to got on top of the blonde.

"Heh, you really don't want a gentle sex huh!?" The blonde said, smirking. And that smirk my friend, really is making Izaya pop his vein.

"Hell Yeah! I didn't even want to have sex with you in the first place." The Informant shout not caring anymore if he lost his calmness.

But, did Izaya Orihara ever lost his calm and collected attitude?

Yes, just a few hours ago.

"You know being feisty turns me on even more."

Oh my God! Can someone slap Shizuo with a wet rubber gloves or something!? He's like not in his character anymore!!!

"Shizu-chan do you know...?

I'm dying to slap you with a wet rubber gloves or something!" Ok, why did Izaya even said that? with an innocent smile.

You know the one with a close eyed smile.

I'm sarreh, I'm totally off topic now.

"Why won't you just submit to me Izaya! Just in case you forget, You're the one who confessed to me and You should know that I am not gonna let you dominate me." Shizuo said, sitting up with his little flea straddling in his waist.

The raven stayed quiet as Shizuo laid him back to bed.

He gasped from the sudden spark he felt from Shizuo's kiss in his lips.

"I hate you monster." Izaya said with a monotone voice. He's holding back the tears that begging to come out.

Because Izaya Orihara will not cry, he shouldn't cry. Crying is for weak and he should not show any weakness.

"I believe, saying that you hate me actually means you love me." Shizuo mumble to Izaya's ear.

"Come to think of it." Izaya get it! Damnit! Why would Shizuo need to push it!

"I hate you. I hate you. I hate you damnit."

"I hate you too flea."

"And I'm certain you know what it means." Shizuo kiss the raven in the forehead after.

Izaya can't or rather don't believe it but he's crying. He felt the teardrops slide down his cheeks as he feel pathetic.

Why is this happening to him? Is he for real lose? by Shizuo? by the man he was creaming to defeat.

"Just give up Izaya, you lose."

The End. Kidding.