Ripping The Curtains ✂

That monster!

That flea!

That blonde who is a disgrace to humans! I hate him! He doesn't deserve my love because I love humans and he isn't one of them, he's just a freak with inhuman strength.

That louse who made everyday of my life un peaceful and a living hell. I hate that flea! He's a menace to my life. I don't like violence but if it's the only way I can kill that louse, I will not hesitate to use it.

He doesn't deserve to live. That monster should die... He must die. I dislike monsters, they shouldn't lurk around here with my beloved humans. I want to kill him... I need to. So I can be satisfied and therefore happy.

I must take that louse life so he can't bug me anymore. He was like killing me everyday, so it's ok if I erase him anyway. If I kill him my life will be peaceful and happy...

Oh~ but if I kill Shizu-Chan, would I be still amaze in this world? would I still feel excited whenever I'll go to Ikebukuro? Oh~ I like playing with humans and also I like playing with Shizu-Chan, does that make him human? Oh No! No! No!

Wait, If I kill that flea, my life will be boring. Peaceful yet boring. I will be lonely on Christmas and other holidays and I don't like being lonely, does that make Izaya-kun my special friend? that petty flea! Fucking NO WAY!

〜〜Shizaya〜〜Shizaya〜〜Shizaya〜〜

A/N: Greetings human readers! I finally have the guts to post my story. This is my first story so expect that it's not well written because aside from the fact that I haven't finalize my plot and that I write the next chapter based on what enters in my mind first, I'm not good at English because it is not my Mother tongue nor I had the proper education of the language. I hope you will at least give it a try? Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! and Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! Cause I suck at english and grammar and idioms and use of words and punctuations and playing with words and OOC'ness.

P.S: None of the Characters (except OCs) and Photos I use are mine, they all belong to their respective owner.

P.P.S: I haven't read the light novel nor the manga of Durarara!! but I will follow 'some' of the events.