Chapter 7: Yelling, yelling and oh more YELLING

It's short,and not edited, and not the original so if you don't like it, tell me.

-----------------------------------------------------------

It's quiet, so quiet that I can hear pin drops of water, and it's not even raining!!!

"What?? NOW you want to give the silent treatment??" they don't answer, I sigh angrily, and turn around in a angry huff, I see Lake and Sophie still on the ground looking into each others eyes, Seth with a amused expression on his face, Levi with the same face as Seth's eating away happily and Kasper coming towards me in all his mighty fine glory, his tight black t-shirt showing of his muscles and the outline of his 8 pack.

"What are you going to do??" he whispers in my ears, I shiver, not from the cold, if you get what I mean. I turn away from him and look at the group again.

"Want to tell me the problem before I get pissed off??" I ask sweetly, it's taking my all not to shout at them.

Its quiet the EVERYONE starts telling well more like yelling at me and each other, telling me what made them have a fight, but I couldn't understand with all 20 of them yelling things at me at the SAME time!!!

I look at Kasper for help, fist clenched tightly. He smiles, slightly amused at me but when he turns toward the group his face hardens,

*Calm down Raven, I will tell you later, on why you have these feelings for the vampire, now I need you to defuse this situation. You have too, try and make peace between the two species, you need them together for what's to come, or everyone we love could die, Gabrielle my wolf says.

**You've been quiet lately, where have you been?? I ask

*Later.

I turn back to the group and watch Kasper do his thing.

"Shut up." They do, bloody asses "Andrew tell me what happened," the guy that had the werewolf by the neck spoke,

"She," He spits, glaring at the petite girl "attacked Molly," Kasper nods and before he can ask another question, I interrupt.

"Andrew?? Is it??" I ask and he nods, and smiles nicely at me, with no hate in his eyes, but the werewolves he's fighting with, oh, they should be dust with the glares he's sending them.

-Hmm I might like him...he seems like a cool vampire.

"Wait, don't talk just yet please," He nods, I turn my attention back towards Kasper,

"You're the head honcho of the Vampire's right??" he nods "Is the forest safe??" he nods again "Is it okay if I do something involving the vampires??" he nods again, something flashing in his eyes.

-What's with him and nodding??

I smile "Thanks." I look at the girl next to him, Molly I think, I point "You up," and I look to the petite slapping girl "You up, oh and what's you're name??" The both stand

"I'm Sara." I smile

"Stay where you are, don't sit back down." I look at Sophie "Soph, are you okay??" she nods "Can you do me a favor??"

"Yes," she says quietly

"Are you a good elemental???" I ask

"I'm more powerful than most," she says a little louder.

"I need you to bind Molly and Sara together." Theirs silence again then all hell breaks loose.