Chapter 4

"A- Amy? AMY! Amy I love you so much. I'm in a wareh- AGHH!" Jake was cut off by a screwdriver driving into his right thigh followed by Hall breaking off the handle leaving the long metal tool stuck in his leg. "Sorry, but didn't I just tell you to keep it down, so inconsiderate, but anyway" Hall continued on the phone with Amy and walked out. Jake looked around desperately looking for an escape to no avail.

"Forgive me, that was a rather important call that I had to tend to, but you get it don't you."  Hall said.
"I guess it's about time for me to share my plan right?" Hall continued.
"So I plan and making your death long and drawn out, more fun that way.. then I'm going to track down your wife and do the same to her, you messed with the wrong dude, Peralta" Hall began to get close to Jake's face for emphasis.

"Go. To. Hell." Jake then spit in his face and head butted Hall, breaking his nose.

"GAHH- You bastard! You are really going to regret that Hall said with a slight smile.

Hall then returned to his bag and grabbed a hammer.
"You ready?" Hall said deviously .
He grabbed Jake's hand and broke both his thumbs.
Jake refused to give him an reaction as tears welled up in his eyes.
He could only think of Amy and what Hall might do to her.

"Have your fun with me... just don't touch her, she doesn't deserve it. Please" Jake begged
"I'll consider it... but back to you"
Hall then placed the brass knuckles on his right hand. "I've been toying with you up to this point" He then punched Jake repeatedly until his right eye was swollen shut and his face was almost completely covered in blood.

Hall then grabbed punched Jake in the gut until he was in excruciating pain whenever he tried to breathe.

Hall grabbed a gun and aimed it at Jake's foot, "Now for the fun part" Hall said with a grin on his face.

The shot was deafening and Jake could now longer hold his emotions back. He screamed in pain and began sobbing.
"Oh calm down Peralta" Hall said as he shot his other foot.

Jake was in and out of awareness when he heard a familiar voice yell "NYPD DROP YOUR WEAPON AND STEP AWAY FROM THE VICTIM"
Jake wasn't aware but Hall had his gun aimed at his gut and before he knew it he heard multiple shots ring out and was in even more pain then before but lacking the energy to react. "He felt his whole body go limp.

"Jake! Jake please, stay with me" Jake heard Amy's voice and it seemed distant yet he could feel her touch putting pressure on his side before passing out due to the loss of blood