"Yeah, Mum and Dad used to take us on the weekends when it was warm," Ben continues. 

"Until Ben got into acting," Michael comments. 

"They still took us, just not as regularly. Although I'm pretty sure they took you anyways,"

"It's not the same. You can't play tag by yourself,"

I get the sense that Michael misses his big brother when he's not around. That one comment makes me think they were pretty close as kids. They still are of course, but things change. 

"Hey little bro," Ben says. He drops my hand as Michael stop stalking, and places a hand on his shoulder. "Bet you can't beat me to the pier over there,"

Michael's whole demeanor changes from nostalgic to determined. A wicked smile grows on his face and he spits in his hand holding it out for Ben to shake, which he does. I cringe. 

Before I know it the two of them are running as fast as they can to the large pier.

I smile and take my time walking to them. There's no way I'm running after them. I'll run when I have to, but this is not an occasion for that. 

I'm grateful we weren't horribly far from the pier to begin with. I laugh as I watch Michael get there first, but Ben touches the pier and turns back, racing towards me at lightening speed. It's like a scene from a movie when he finally reaches me, picking me and throwing me over his shoulder.

"Ben!" I squeal. "Benjamin you put me down this instant!" 

Ben stops and puts me gently down, Michael joining our side completely out of breath. 

"We...did...not...agree...to...that," Michael says in between breaths. 

Ben puts his hands on his head. "It was the secret turn, didn't you get the memo? It's in all the video games," he says. He's not as out of breath as Michael, but I can hear his heavy breathing. 

Michael falls to the ground, looking up at the sky.

"We should have stretched," he wheezes. 

The two take a couple to catch their breath. I find their sibling antics amusing.

"Ben Jones?" I hear a female ask. I turn my head and see a girl coming towards us with golden hair and the greenest eyes I've ever seen.

"Felicity?" Ben asks, looking at her and walking in the direction she's coming from. Michael stands up, curious like me as to what that is

"I didn't know you would be in town!" Felicity says. She throws her arms around Ben, visibly catching him off guard. He awkwardly hugs her back with one arm. "I would have called to catch up if I knew you were around!" she says when they pull away. 

"This girl's been in love with Ben for years," Michael whispers in my ear. I give him a look, raising my eyebrows. 

"Oh," Ben says. "Well how are you?"

"I'm wonderful, actually, and now better that I ran into you. How's everything going with you? How's filming? How's Kat?"

Ben scratches the back of his neck awkwardly. 

"I'm good, actually really good. Filming is amazing, and Kat is good I think. You should ask her," he tells Felicity.

She laughs lightly. "Well you are dating so I figured I would ask you,"

"We actually aren't anymore," 

Felicity's face changes from cheerful to...hopeful? Something like that but I can't place my finger on it. 

"Really? I'm sorry to hear that," she tells his, placing a hand on his arm. Michael and I watch the strange interaction as neither one of them acknowledges us. 

"Yeah.." Ben trails off. He turns his head to look at Michael and I who are watching him with interest. "Felicity you remember Michael, yeah?" the two of us move closer to them, Michael waving. "And this is Aria,"

I outstretch my hand. Felicity takes it giving me a tight smile. I will say she is considerably taller than I am. 

"It's a pleasure. Are you and Michael together?" Felicity asks me. 

I laugh. "No, we're not," I tell her. "But Ben and I are,"

Felicity immediately pulls her hand off of Ben's arm. Her face cringes. 

"Oh? I didn't think you were his type. He was always into the blondes," she tells me. 

I smile at her. "Physical looks don't mean anything, darling, it's all about personality," I say.

"I think we'd better go," Ben says, taking my free hand in his. "It was nice seeing you again,"

"Call me when you want a real girlfriend, yeah?" Felicity says lowly.

My arm holding my shows swings back but Ben picks me up, saying goodbye, and speed walking down the beach.

"Put me down and let me take her!" I yell. 

"No I'm not doing that," Ben  tells me. I wiggle against his grip but its too strong. I fling a shoe back and launch it. We're too far for it to have actually hit her, but I wanted the satisfaction of throwing it. Michael, who stayed behind an extra minute, picks it up as he jogs to our sides. 

When we're far enough away, Ben puts me down. I notice he's smiling from ear to ear, then him and Michael slowly begin to laugh.

"It's not funny," I whine. 

"It's funny to see you jealous," Michael points out. "I enjoyed that very much. This trip is considered a success officially,"

I huff as Ben takes my hand once again, kissing it gently. 

"Let's all go out for a bite, yeah?" Michael suggests. 

I squeeze Ben's hand, and the three of us walk back to Michaels car.