You want me for breakfast

Start from the beginning

  Keith, on the other hand, had to work and allowed Lance to roam around so long as he doesn't leave

  Keith, on the other hand, had to work and allowed Lance to roam around so long as he doesn't leave. Keith gave Lance a phone and left Pulling his black jacket over his shoulders as he left locking the door.

Lance walked around looking everywhere as he got bored he headed back to his room but then decided to just go to Keith's room

Lance walked around looking everywhere as he got bored he headed back to his room but then decided to just go to Keith's room. He decided to just sleep in Keith's room and take a nap since his ass hurt so much he flopped down on the bed and fell asleep in Keith's bed. Lance only had $4,900 more dollars to pay off.

Lance woke up late in the afternoon Keith still wasn't home so Lance had an idea to surprise him. Lance crawled out of Keith's bed and changed into a blue corset with a little bow on top of the hem. He draped a light purple shawl over his shoulders and he wore black pantyhose that was connected to the corset with straps and Lance also had on black stripper heels he attached the silver chain leash to his collar and dangled it in his hand longing for Keith to be holding it and leading him around.

Lance waited by the door only moving to use the restroom and eat or drink

Lance waited by the door only moving to use the restroom and eat or drink. As Keith opened the door he gasped as he saw Lance he immediately got a boner and it was only 8:00 pm. Keith shut the door and locked it he then took the leash from Lance and dragged Lance into the living room where he stripped down. "You're going to fix my problem Kitten," Keith said as he took off his pants and boxers temporarily letting go of Lance who took this opportunity to hide in a nearby closet.
"Lance come out now and you won't be punished!" Keith yelled. Lance didn't move he was not losing this. Lance slowed his breathing making it not noticeable. Keith started to look around and as he came across the closet he threw it open and Lance fell forward in surprise. Keith grabbed onto the leash and yanked on it before Lance hit the ground and spun him around and causing Lance to land in Keith's arms. "Smooth" Lance joked.
"You're in deep shit Lance" Keith snarled. Keith dragged Lance roughly to his room and forced Lance on his hands and knees.
"Fix my problem Kitten. I insist" Keith growled. Lance opened his mouth and slowly wrapped it around Keith's length. Keith thrust into Lance's mouth and started to basically fuck Lances face. As Keith released in his mouth Lance swallowed all of it.
"Tomorrow I'm having a party. You aren't coming as your punishment."
Lance looked down super disappointed but didn't complain about taking his punishment.
"Afterward I'm going to fuck you. Don't worry there will be more parties for you to attend." Keith calmly assured Lance.
"Yes, Daddy. I understand my punishment. I'm sorry" Lance told Keith.
"Good boy. Let's go to sleep now ok baby." Keith gestured toward the bed and Lance cuddled up near Keith. Lance was afraid of what Keith would do to Lance for a punishment. But also excited.