You want me for breakfast

Lance found a tail and cat ears in Keith's room he put them on and wore his overly huge sweater that read "are you Kitten me right meow?" With only his boxers underneath. He also had on cat pantyhose that he loved and they went up to his knees. He went down to the living room and turned on the TV making sure not to wake up Keith. He had just finished watching 3 episodes of Soul Eater when he heard Keith yell.
"WHERE IS LANCE. HE IS MINE!" Lance quickly ran up the stairs into Keith's room.
"Sorry, Daddy I didn't mean to make you upset I just didn't want to wake you up." Lance whimpered. His ocean blue eyes starting to fill up with tears.
"Lance baby it's ok I was just scared. Please don't cry kitten. I'm sorry" Keith walked over and hugged Lance. Keith slowly moved his hand down to Lance's ass. He squeezed Lance's ass which caused Lance to squeal.
"Daddy" Lance whined.
"Kitten you don't have a collar, where is your owner?" Keith questioned in a playful tone.
"Your my owner Daddy," Lance said in an adorable cute voice. Keith laughed and pulled out a black leather collar and put it around his neck. The tag said Lance, property of Keith.
"Your mine Lance don't forget that"
"I won't Daddy I promise," Lance said full of glee. "I'll make breakfast" Lance ran down the steps and into the kitchen he immediately got to work since he had told Keith he could bake and cook. He made pancakes and when he finished he put the plate of pancakes on the table. Keith was still in his boxers, They were red with blue hearts. Lance started at them making his blush grow. Keith clearly noticed and grabbed Lance and sat him in his lap. "Kitten the pancakes are great, but I want you." Lance squirmed around on Keith's lap and then started to grind down on him. Keith grunted in pure ecstasy. Keith's hands slowly traced Lance's figure and slowly worked up to his boxers which Keith removed from Lance teasingly. Lance whined needing more. "Daddy please n-n-need you to f-fuck ahhh me please" Lance begged greedy for more Lance got off of Keith and stripped down but he left the collar, ears, and tail on. Lance pulled Keith out of the chair and slowly stripped Keith down to his boxers. "Thank you Kitten" Keith looked down at Lance with his purple-gray eyes trailing down Lance. Lance looked up with his ocean blue eyes and made eye contact with Keith as he slowly bit on the elastic of Keith's boxer briefs. Slowly Lance pulled them down at a teasing pace. "Kitten don't tease." Lance nodded and pulled them down the rest of the way. Once Keith's boxers were fully off he grabbed Lance and connected his lips with the Cubans rough lips. Lance parted his mouth which enabled Keith to slip his tongue into Lance's mouth. Lance moaned at the sensation as Keith prodded and poked with his tongue and fought for domination in the kiss. Keith ultimately won and soon the heated kiss became hands roaming everywhere. Till Lance pulled away. Keith took advantage of this and turned Lance around. "Open up. Don't bite." Keith said as he stuck two fingers into Lance's mouth. Lance sucked and moved his tongue all around Keith's two fingers then Keith took out his fingers only to bend Lance over and probe at his hole Lance moaned and cried out. Keith bent down over Lance and started sucking at his neck causing a hickey to form on Lance's neck. Keith bit and sucked all over Lance's body. Keith started to shove his fingers in and out of Lance. "D-Daddy please f-f-fuck m-ahhh please" Lance moaned as he tried to come up with an actual sentence. Keith took out his fingers at which Lance whimpered at the loss. "It's ok Kitten I'm going to fuck you just stay here for a second. Don't do anything." Keith got up and left leaving Lance alone. Seconds later Keith came back with a silver chain leash Lance allowed Keith to connect the leash to his collar. Then Lance got on all fours and started to beg. "Daddy please fuck me. I need you to fill me up. I'm yours please." Lance begged whimpering. Keith held on tight to his leash deciding whether or not to leave Lance hard and alone. But with Lance begging and purring he decided otherwise. He yanked the leash jerking Lance to stand. Keith turned him around and bent him over using his fingers he started to scissor Lance causing the Cuban male to cry out in pleasure and pure ecstasy as Keith took out his fingers and lined up his dick coated in lube. He aligned his tip with Lance's hole and gently he pushed in with his huge size. Once he was fully in he waited for Lance to adjust. "Move Daddy" Keith slowly thrust out and into Lance at a nice pleasurable pace. "Daddy Faster, please. Fu-ahh-uck me until I can't walk!" Lance was a moaning mess. Keith sped up causing Lance to spew moan after moan. The sound of skin on skin filled the room. Keith pushed his full length deeper and deeper into Lance until he hit Lance's prostate causing Lance to scream out. Keith continued to hit Lance's prostate hard and accurate causing Lance to moan loudly every time Keith hit his prostate. Keith continued to pick up the pace as Lance continues to beg and moan. Keith started to jerk Lance off in time to his spastic thrusts. "Da-ahh-addy I'm close" Lance was able to say through moans. "I'm close to baby on three"
"One"
"Two"
"Three"
Both Lance and Keith released together. Lance was panting after his release. Keith slowly pulled out of Lance and started to clean up. "Best breakfast ever" Lance panted out as Keith picked him up and carried him to the bathroom in which a tub full of hot water was waiting. Gently Keith lowered Lance in the tub and then climbed in with him they cuddled in the tub. After cleaning off Lance decided to wear aa cerulean blue with a white top tucked in the skirt