Crush(ed)

*BEEP BEEP BEEP* i woke up cursing the person who made alarms thinking of how to torture them. As I get my stuff ready I say goodbye I love you to my dad. Yes, he is abusive but I still have hope,and yes I have a sibling who goes through hell and I sit there like a coward and do nothing absolutely nothing.

I do cut to cope with the utter disappointment that radiates from my older brother Zach, knowing I let him down pains me but last time I stood up for him I had gotten a bitch slap to my face and was told I'd get more if I didn't " SHUT THE FUCK UP AND MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS." And I did exactly that.

As I snap back to my senses and realized I'm at school I pack my things up and start to head towards 1 per when I smelt something 'MATE MATE MATE FOLLOW SCENT'my wolf Athena said and she didn't have to tell me twice. I followed the scent and it led to tj my brothers human friend and boy did he look sexy.

He looked at me and sneered " well the buzzkill bitch showed up now I guess." He said in an irritated tone. If he wasn't my mate and his sister was my bff then I would've kicked him in the family jewels, wait what would our ki- NO SY DONT THINK ABOUT THAT HE WAS JUST BEING RUDE TO YOU. 'Foregive and forget and damn he looks sexy' I sighed knowing she was right just then the tj looked at me and said "bye loser I'm gonna go see my girlfriend Beth"

——-le Time skipppppp————————
As I was in the middle of advanced science I felt a stabbing pain causing me to whimper in pain
................Pause.....................
Okay humans are on the right side of school werewolves on left
Unpause

"AHH" I screamed in pain everyone saw me and the teacher looked at me with pity before Eva pulled me out and took me to the pack doctor. "Hello syxela I am doctor Johnson, have you found your mate recently?" I nodded not having enough strength to speak.

He looks at me with sorrow and sadness in his eyes "I'm afraid he's with another girl at the moment not 'doing it' but he's making out." Tears pooled my eyes as he said that I started sobbing as a stronger wave of pain came over me that meant he was officially having sex with her now. I started screaming in agony and pain as well as sobbing soon pain was unbearable and I became unconscious.

~~~~~~~~~~~A poem for you guys~~

Behind my smile is a hurting heart behind my laugh I'm falling apart. Look closely at me and you will see, the person I am..... isn't me~unknown